Best Teams

Here are some of the best teams ever

Phoenix/Hera (L) kanan Ezra Chopper Zeb (Sabine Optional)

Galatic republic/General Kenobie(L) Ahosokah tano Anikan Rex Cody ( 5s Is optional)

Jedi/Bastilla Shawn(L) Ezra Kenobie Grandmaster Yoda Bariss Offee

Rebel/ CLS(L) Han solo R2-D2 Chewie Leia ( Old ben optional)

All around invisible teams/ Boba Fett (L) Wampa Vader Rey Jedi training grandmaster Yoda

Replies

• What do you mean? The Galactic Republic team and Phoenix aren’t all that great compared to Sith, BHs, Jedi, Empire, etc.
  • yeh
    they are
  • u need the phoenix for thrawn
  • really storng synergy for the gr team
  • have u seen 7* rex max?
    he"s a beast. put him with gk and u deal 2X the damage and hes hard to hit with his soresu ability cody is there just for support
  • and ya some teams are stronger like a decent bh team
  • but i tend to stray away from them since they still don't have a strong group healer
  • is this a troll post? just clarifying.
  • is for real
  • feel free to post some of your own ideas. i like veriaty (or however u spell the word)
  • Phoenix/Hera (L) kanan Ezra Chopper Zeb (Sabine Optional)

Galatic republic/General Kenobie(L) Ahosokah tano Anikan Rex Cody ( 5s Is optional)

Jedi/Bastilla Shawn(L) Ezra Kenobie Grandmaster Yoda Bariss Offee

Rebel/ CLS(L) Han solo R2-D2 Chewie Leia ( Old ben optional)

All around invisible teams/ Boba Fett (L) Wampa Vader Rey Jedi training grandmaster Yoda

The titles is "Best Teams" the question I have is Best Teams for what purpose?

Phoenix is a good starter team, and you do need them for Thrawn and their ships for fleet stuff/cargo heists. They are not great in the end game, they do sub par raid damage and do not hold in arena vs the current metas.

I have never used the Galactic republic team you listed, clones are not so great now days and GK is better suited to other teams.

The most common Jedi team is currently Bastilla, Ezra, GK, GMY and Hermit Yoda. Bariss is not currently relevant for anything. This team will likely change to include JKR shortly. Old Ben can sub in for GK.

For Rebels your team is close, however the most successful arena version of that team currently is: CLS, Han Solo, Chewy, R2, and Thrawn.

There are a lot of other strong teams such as BHs, FO, Resistance and Troopers that aren't really great in arena but do excellent in events and raids. Top Arena meta teams include but not limited to the Jedi team I listed above as well as Sith, Nightsisters and the Rebal+Thrawn team I listed above.

There are Akbar led teams that solo the HAAT with Yolo, CLS, BB8 and Thrawn.

So the best teams are often the best for 1 thing they do best at, knowing what you want the team to do will determine what the best options are.

• Wow.

Funny post.
  • Hoda for Barriss, Barriss is a POS
    Shan, not Shawn. What do u mean by kenobie? GK or OB?
    Sabine is not optional, she deals hella damage
    Where the **** are sith/FO/empire and BH?
  • Traya Lead Thrawn DT DN Sion. Sneaky good.
  • good point sorry i didnt mention those and didn't lable the teams. mostly they are just good ideas to have
  • a really good team is night sister
  • and i mean Genral like clone wars kenobie
  • HE BADASS put him with Cody and thats just nasty