Road ahead ?

Replies

• Options
    Any news on what's going on in the next couple of months?
  • Options
    Obijon72 wrote: »

More ptw toons and more crashes...
    Just kidding.
    Or not...
  • Options
    Be prepared for the next P2W event that will require not 5 marquees Toons but more exiting.
    5 Marquee Toon + 5 marquee Ship to unlock the legendary OR Falcon .....
    the last marquee ship required will be released during the event but the 500$ Pack will be available before :p
    it will be 100% P2W and will never come back (or in 2 years but we don't think our server will last). Be prepared
  • Options
    Obijon72 wrote: »

The news is that there will be news soon. Maybe in August.
  • Enerdrizer
    263 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    The curve ahead!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Enerdrizer wrote: »
    The curve ahead!

Probably a fork too.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    The curve ahead!

Probably a fork too.

And they can't decide whether to go left or right. Well, that explains it. /thread
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Well it looks like it will be tomorrow ...
  • Options
    Germi wrote: »

What tells you that?
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Lester822 wrote: »

What tells you that?

The fact that it is Friday .... but honestly I don’t know anymore lol

Can even be for Xmas
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

There is always next week...
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options

There is always next week...

Absolutely or the week after .... everything is possible.
  • Options
    Perhaphs they are making the road ahead post late so they can confirm new things or reworks and then build speculation with hints
  • Options
    I think that some big corporate Star Wars bass (the power behind the throne) has made the decision that SWGOH will get no Grievous until Battlefront unleashed their Grievous... so CG’s Road ahead has a big Road block from the powers that be...

This is Just my opinion. But I’m right about this.

So no Grievous until BF2 Grievous. That doesn't mean they can't announce it. Since when do they announce things only a couple days before that thing happens?
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    I'm sorry but honestly, this is beyond ludicrous.
    @CG_SBCrumb Just tell us "We know it's late, it's hopefully coming next week."
    Which would still be absurd, as it means the Road Ahead would come in a whole MONTH late, I mean, seriously? Just think of all the content from the last Road Ahead we had when that had been out for a month.
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    tanki60o wrote: »
    I'm sorry but honestly, this is beyond ludicrous.
    @CG_SBCrumb Just tell us "We know it's late, it's hopefully coming next week."
    Which would still be absurd, as it means the Road Ahead would come in a whole MONTH late, I mean, seriously? Just think of all the content from the last Road Ahead we had when that had been out for a month.

He told us two weeks ago that he was sorry it was late and that it'd be coming out hopefully next week (now last week). They've acknowledged it, but nothing new has come.

I just appreciate @CG_SBCrumb doing what he can. I know he isn't in charge of the work others are doing and he's just providing what information he can when he feels is best: although the silence can be frustrating, it may indeed be the best thing for now. I am really hoping it comes soon though, while I enjoy just farming whatever I want, direction is always nice for what would help me advance as best as I can.

Also new ways to get zetas would be fantastic, they can't come fast enough.
  • Options
    At what point does it become the road we've traveled retrospective?
  • Options
    As cool and informative Kyno is, it really takes 30 seconds or less for a cm or dev to type - soon, not yet, or get ready.

Again. It’s amazing that ppl really want to know and are interested in this game to this level.
  • Options
    Hopefully this thread will be a lesson not to be a month “late” with January’s Road ahead... in other words hopefully this is not the new norm.
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully this thread will be a lesson not to be a month “late” with January’s Road ahead... in other words hopefully this is not the new norm.

Hey now. The next road ahead isnt due till a quarter after the lasts release, we cant expect the next one till march at this point ;)
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    The curve ahead!

Probably a fork too.

qPlUSR.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Chun
    52 posts Member
    Options
    CG are really communication focused, how is it that you all don’t know what’s coming up in the game
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    The curve ahead!

Probably a fork too.

qPlUSR.gif

That forkin spoon
  • Options
    So just to chime in with the other voices, Can we please get some kind of update? Is the Road Ahead being worked on? Can we expect it this month? I'd like to know.
  • Options
    I don’t even care anymore.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    So just to chime in with the other voices, Can we please get some kind of update? Is the Road Ahead being worked on? Can we expect it this month? I'd like to know.

It's being worked on.

Maybe.
  • Options
    And released as we speak
  • Options
    Lead producer promises professional communication.

Lead producer then just ignores own commitment. Please keep praising her.
  • Options
    Perhaps just skip this year's road ahead altogether. CG clearly cant manage this at an acceptable level, so why bother with it in the first place. Say that its cancelles and then the crowd can move on. Confirming deadlines 2 times and missing both without even a 3rd one is just another slap on the already ground level reputation.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Perhaps just skip this year's road ahead altogether. CG clearly cant manage this at an acceptable level, so why bother with it in the first place. Say that its cancelles and then the crowd can move on. Confirming deadlines 2 times and missing both without even a 3rd one is just another slap on the already ground level reputation.

Can you please post 2 confirmed deadlines???
This discussion has been closed.