Road ahead ?

Replies

• Options
    At 51% we have to ask for road behind? ;)
  • Options
    At this point, there is no way back
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    NoWayi wrote: »

at 51% we should try to stay ahead of the game and start complaining about next Road Ahead.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

at 51% we should try to stay ahead of the game and start complaining about next Road Ahead.

I'm usually the one complaining about the complainers, but it's gotten quite ridiculous at this point.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025736/uploads/editor/qc/776fecwmqehf.jpeg
    frf6uwz4kfq8.jpeg

Note the date this was written, Oct. 12, today is the 28th... they wrote many times that they are determined to have better communication moving forward.. this is just more of the same
    At the very least they should update the community as to why such a lengthy delay, it’s been over 2 weeks and not one word.... no Way to run any business
  • Options
    They are busy implementing the new ally point currency dump. I hear mounts are coming. You spend 20k ally points for a Bantha or a War Mammoth in Dalaran Spaceport at the new mount dealer. Coming soon ... pet battles.
  • Options
    They are busy implementing the new ally point currency dump. I hear mounts are coming. You spend 20k ally points for a Bantha or a War Mammoth in Dalaran Spaceport at the new mount dealer. Coming soon ... pet battles.

Imagine all the stockpilers facing down these Bantha users with their Sarlacc.
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • Options
    A new puzzle they say... Is the solution a pay wall character by any chance?
  • Options
    o3xvhlqgwunc.jpg
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options

It is not like we are always complaining here ... just for the pleasure to complain.

Just want the Road Ahead.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I'm usually the one complaining about the complainers, but it's gotten quite ridiculous at this point.

Same. It’s LUDICROUS! Still not even the puzzle!
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    I don’t understand why the road ahead wasn’t ready at the point when the road ahead should have been ready in the first place? All joking aside, if they’re only just deciding what’s going on it, it’s not a ‘road ahead’ anyway - it’s a ‘here’s some stuff on a road’
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options

If its delayed to announce the release of pets, I'd be all for having a tiny Rancor pet in battles with me, or maybe even a tiny Wampa balloon that you can tie around wampa's fist! Cosmetics incoming!
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don’t understand why the road ahead wasn’t ready at the point when the road ahead should have been ready in the first place? All joking aside, if they’re only just deciding what’s going on it, it’s not a ‘road ahead’ anyway - it’s a ‘here’s some stuff on a road’
    Someone mentioned here that they are intentionally keeping it under wraps (by delaying posting it) until Revan's Ancient Journey ends so that the attention doesn't shift to whatever they are planning and whales would spend on Revan.

I think that guy was right on the mark. They already have the road ahead ready but figured its not the best time to post it. Hopefully, we see it this week.
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Someone mentioned here that they are intentionally keeping it under wraps (by delaying posting it) until Revan's Ancient Journey ends so that the attention doesn't shift to whatever they are planning and whales would spend on Revan.

I think that guy was right on the mark. They already have the road ahead ready but figured its not the best time to post it. Hopefully, we see it this week.

Except that ended days ago now and we don't have it yet
  • Options
    Potentially unpopular thought, what if they cancel the road ahead and we get these 2 months to farm and focus on what we want and they just release QOL/bug fixes?
    Jedi Consular, you always had my back.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

There are things that happen that are out if peoples control. I'm not sure of all the details, but stuff came up and things have not lined up to get it out just yet.

The good news is that I have asked Crumb so much about this that he just tells me "5 more minutes" with the occasional "I will turn this car right around"....
  • Options

There are things that happen that are out if peoples control. I'm not sure of all the details, but stuff came up and things have not lined up to get it out just yet.

The good news is that I have asked Crumb so much about this that he just tells me "5 more minutes" with the occasional "I will turn this car right around"....

Try kicking the back of his seat till he gives in...
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Look people, it’s a very simple answer. Crumb went back to October first in a Delorean that his doctor invented. First, he has to try not to fall in love with his mom, and get plutonium so he can get back. Then he’s going to post the Road Ahead, and come Back to the Future, and all of a sudden communication becomes great and the Road ahead has been there the whole time.

It’s really quite simple.
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    Look people, it’s a very simple answer. Crumb went back to October first in a Delorean that his doctor invented. First, he has to try not to fall in love with his mom, and get plutonium so he can get back. Then he’s going to post the Road Ahead, and come Back to the Future, and all of a sudden communication becomes great and the Road ahead has been there the whole time.

It’s really quite simple.

Except, according to the theories used in those movies, we're still stuck in the alternate timeline where communication is terrible...and Biff is in charge.
  • BalecGonJinn
    153 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

“Are we there yet?”

What if the server connection issues was more than we realize? Maybe something bad happened there and they are working to fix it?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

“Are we there yet?”

What if the server connection issues was more than we realize? Maybe something bad happened there and they are working to fix it?

nope, this one "wasn't their fault".
  • Pulsipher
    502 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    It’s completely fine for CG to decide that the road ahead doesn’t make sense for them anymore. Maybe they feel like it’s better to keep us guessing - but we are going to keep asking if they are still maintaining that Roads Ahead are still a thing :)
    I guess they don’t want to put too much in there that may get pushed back or changed? And the server issues lately only complicated what they were looking at for timelines...
    Still...give us something of a road ahead please with many warnings about schedule changes and reworks.
  • Options
    Anything to calm the speculation down would help a bit.

If it's not a road set in stone, just comment like 'we aim to celebrate the return of Clone Wars with reworks and new items to be added' or something. Just a hint of the direction we're heading.

The one concern I have is an event or something 'soon' and the delay in info causes a new panic farm scenario.

Fingers crossed for news today!

#Greivousrework
  • tanki60o
    118 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    All the excuses have passed.
    “It’s on Thursdays” passed thrice
    “It’s on Fridays” passed twice
    “It’s the weekend right now, wait till Monday” passed twice
    “It’s gonna be after Revan event ends” passed

Grievous in BF2 is tomorrow and Halloween is in two days. If there isn’t a hint on one of these days, this is going to enter a whole new phase of ridiculousness. I have NEVER seen anything like this before, it’s by far the lowest this game has come for me.
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    Possible Developments.

Guys I do stress this is very loosely put forward and certainly open to much debate and questioning but, if people believe any of this even remotely possible then its worth keeping the toons most directly associated maybe at 5 star just in case CG do what they do best which is spring it on us unaware and with NO time to prepare.

So do your own diligence and heed this post because these are the characters not in the game right now, and one this is for absolute certainty. They have to work with character in the SW universe and toons we don't yet have.

Jedi or master Luke Skywalker - Possible Hero's Journey - Toons Likely needed. ROLO / r2 / RAID HAN / CLS / CHEWI / REY
    Sith Revan - Possible Hero's Journey / raid - Toons likely needed - Bastila / Juhani / HK47 / canderous / Treya, maybe DN
    DARTH MALAK - Possible Raid reward or TW reward? - (where is he his awesome and we need him here somehow)
    Grievous REWORK / Separatist rework. Possible marquee event for Driodika - Droid rework - get your key droids ready!
    Bounty Hunter Leader - Jabba the hut - legendary event -
    Snoke - Possible Toons needed - Kylo Unmasked / HUX /
    c3po - his still missing, maybe hell appear as a marquee or legendary. Not sure about his kit. What's he going todo, talk people to submission?

Possible Capital ship for Bounty Hunters - Jabba the Huts Barge?
    Snokes capital Ship

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Possible Developments.

Guys I do stress this is very loosely put forward and certainly open to much debate and questioning but, if people believe any of this even remotely possible then its worth keeping the toons most directly associated maybe at 5 star just in case CG do what they do best which is spring it on us unaware and with NO time to prepare.

So do your own diligence and heed this post because these are the characters not in the game right now, and one this is for absolute certainty. They have to work with character in the SW universe and toons we don't yet have.

Jedi or master Luke Skywalker - Possible Hero's Journey - Toons Likely needed. ROLO / r2 / RAID HAN / CLS / CHEWI / REY
    Sith Revan - Possible Hero's Journey / raid - Toons likely needed - Bastila / Juhani / HK47 / canderous / Treya, maybe DN
    DARTH MALAK - Possible Raid reward or TW reward? - (where is he his awesome and we need him here somehow)
    Grievous REWORK / Separatist rework. Possible marquee event for Driodika - Droid rework - get your key droids ready!
    c3po - his still missing, maybe hell appear as a marquee or legendary. Not sure about his kit. What's he going todo, talk people to submission?

Snokes capital Ship

Jabba's barge isn't space worthy, is it? The most probable BH/Scoundrel capital is imo Hondo's flying saucer.
  • Options
    Possible Developments.

Snokes capital Ship

forgot Padme?
  • Options
    They're going for a FIFA style approach - the road ahead is Swgoh 2.0 released Jan 2019 with new improved graphics engine - but everything will reset and you restart your collection. They're just figuring out how to tell us
This discussion has been closed.