Road ahead ?

Replies

• Icebringer92
    131 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Just a quick question,so Crumb is the community manager ,right? How much does he get paid to post almost nothing a month? I mean my daughter could do this too and she's 4yo.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • The road ahead or November calendar, what will arrive first?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    So are we getting anything today? This is getting kinda ridiculous.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    So are we getting anything today? This is getting kinda ridiculous.

Let’s ask.
    @CG_SBCrumb we are a bunch of girls and boys waiting for something.
    We are waiting on this thread for more than 2 weeks. Can you help us ... we are getting cold.

Thank you.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    wonder if they switching to a mass "Resistance cartoon" release..maybe ratings not what they want...I have not even checked what the ratings were... Big guys upstairs said HEY we need ppl to watch this show...that would put a major dent in whatever they had planned
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    It’s the time of year where we get tricked or treated.....I think we all know which one we are getting this year.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    wonder if they switching to a mass "Resistance cartoon" release..maybe ratings not what they want...I have not even checked what the ratings were... Big guys upstairs said HEY we need ppl to watch this show...that would put a major dent in whatever they had planned

Pretty smart you are.
    The show is ok though
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Germi wrote: »

Pretty smart you are.
    The show is ok though

Yeah i been watching it not bad so far.... just thinking how cigar chompin execs think besides ships is ruined with the Hounds tooth.... 5 new marquee ships designed to totally obilterate anything currently in play... 5 new pilots 5 new ships...$$$$$$$$$$

Quick people the bosses want this scrap the current road ahead.....let's ruin some ships some more...make sure all 5 of them have double the cleansing and protection of hounds tooth and annilate on cooldown
  • I think since February is the month of the Sith that the Dark side us clouding their vision of the future and they are unsure of what the road ahead will actually be.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Demo1ition wrote: »
    I think since February is the month of the Sith that the Dark side us clouding their vision of the future and they are unsure of what the road ahead will actually be.

Wrapped in mystery the road Ahead is.
    All this for GG rework ... sad time.
    Hopefully he is g11
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Checks for Road ahead.... nope nothing.
    Checks for November Calendar.... nope nothing.

Will come back later today
  • Maybe after the downtime theyll have the road ahead ready tonight.
    wzrcbpk6bog6.png
  • New update, 11.15am
  • This will be called “The Rearview Mirror” by the time they get around to posting it.
  • General Kenobi is daily login character!!!!
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    DarthHanse wrote: »
    General Kenobi is daily login character!!!!

There’s hope for a GG rework yet! #GGreworkconfirmed
  • DarthHanse wrote: »

You misspelled "Jediknight Luke Skywalker (Episode VI)" my friend! Additionally, you forgot to mention the release of the new Raid (Deathstar) Raid ship: OT Falcon and Red 5 including Luke Xwing Pilot
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member

I know, I just read that

Source?
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Mstrefe1 wrote: »

Source?

gaming-fans.com as every month ;-)
    Mstrefe1 wrote: »

Source?

Okay, this ship is officially sinking....

Source?

I cant seem to find it there, and the link @CG_Crumb has put has brought me to the October's calander and character, not November's
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • I see the daily calendar for November but don’t see the login Character. It still shows the October login Character.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member

Source?

I cant seem to find it there, and the link @CG_Crumb has put has brought me to the October's calander and character, not November's

it's there (November's)
  • Can you post a screenshot of the login Character info? I see the November calendar just fine but only the October login Character.
  • It‘s true, it states General Kenobi... such idiocracy...
  • Please Seps rework in the Road Ahead! As long as that’s the case I would forgive CG even if there was no Road Ahead at all
    I AM the High Ground
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    great update....bottom of notification said to enjoy the update.......uhhh nothing exactly that i see to enjoy

Drop an update...no post to what was updated...so prob just 000011110000's type stuff for stability...that why no post in update section ??
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Road Ahead
    > Adding rotational events in-game now counts as an "update." Enjoy!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    great update....bottom of notification said to enjoy the update.......uhhh nothing exactly that i see to enjoy

Drop an update...don't post in Update section...communication dead IMO

Yes super weird.
This discussion has been closed.