Road ahead ?

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Germi wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    great update....bottom of notification said to enjoy the update.......uhhh nothing exactly that i see to enjoy

Drop an update...don't post in Update section...communication dead IMO

Yes super weird.

ack post not in update section it's in crumbs got it

EDIT nevermind absolutlllly nothing to see there
  • So, we know @CG_SBCrumb has been around today ... any update on a Road Ahead post? :smile:
    Go Pens!
  • So, we know @CG_SBCrumb has been around today ... any update on a Road Ahead post? :smile:

Haha. This whole thing is such a joke.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Still boggles my mind that they have let this go on for soooo long. #mindblown
  • Could be GG rework with GK as login reward, right? Would make sense with Clone Wars GK.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Ok that is it for tonight.
    Let’s wrap up and close the door !
    This was crucial communication !
    Well done.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    So, we know @CG_SBCrumb has been around today ... any update on a Road Ahead post? :smile:

Haha. This whole thing is such a joke.

dude it is..... they are literally trolling us right now....
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    They have us caught in a literal fishing net?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    They have us caught in a literal fishing net?

Its funny, they must have big stuff to announce..... so we wait and anticipation builds.... we wait anticipation builds we wAit, now we are drooling dear god new stuff must be amazing ... and we wait....oh my god its going to be the most elic thing ever WATCh.... and we wait...you know what i dont care anymore sick of games buffoons... and we wait

And then the big release and posts and road aheads and its garbage and we kick ourselves screAming WHY DID WE WAIT for !!!! We could have watched a planet mars john carter marathon nooooooooooo

Legit
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • We got the november calendar before the road ahead that happens at the beginning of the quarter hahaha incompetence! Haha
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    We got the november calendar before the road ahead that happens at the beginning of the quarter hahaha incompetence! Haha

Totally agree.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Yeah the November calendar is the 2nd of the 3 months. Why isn’t the road ahead of us!!
  • casper1jr
    175 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    What's ridiculous is peeps complaining that there isn't enough stuff in the game. They get more faster and then it came out way too fast. Now again, so are we getting anything with in a couple weeks.

Post edited by Kyno on
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    They are totally trolling us at this point, see I bet CG enjoyed our Revan meme creations too much, so they want to create a new meme about this!

The question is, Will we give in! Will we create a meme out of this!
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Checks for Road ahead.... nope nothing.
    Checks for November Calendar.... nope nothing.

Will come back later today

And november calendar wins.

Still no road ahead quarterly blog. Thinking we may be waiting for the late december early jan one now
  • The road partly traveled *
  • Gorem wrote: »
    They are totally trolling us at this point, see I bet CG enjoyed our Revan meme creations too much, so they want to create a new meme about this!

ji0ifghunzol.png
    I AM the High Ground
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    tanki60o wrote: »
    Gorem wrote: »

ji0ifghunzol.png

azowbiia5o0t.jpg
  • What if we didn't crack the entire code of the original road ahead post and theyve been laughing at us for the past month...
  • I’m starting to think that we got the road ahead in the puzzle. And that there’s nothing more for this quarter just revan
  • Spyro324 wrote: »
    I’m starting to think that we got the road ahead in the puzzle. And that there’s nothing more for this quarter just revan

I think that their constant failures in communication and meeting self imposed deadlines is the true puzzle. How can they be this bad at their jobs?
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Spyro324 wrote: »
    I’m starting to think that we got the road ahead in the puzzle. And that there’s nothing more for this quarter just revan

I think that their constant failures in communication and meeting self imposed deadlines is the true puzzle. How can they be this bad at their jobs?

Naw, they wouldnt let it drag on this long if we got the puzzle wrong. They wouldn't let the community get to this point of animosity. It's losing them money.
  • mesa176750
    663 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Naw, they wouldnt let it drag on this long if we got the puzzle wrong. They wouldn't let the community get to this point of animosity. It's losing them money.

Pretty sure they made at least a million dollars off of jedi Revan panic farm. They aren't "losing money".
  • mesa176750 wrote: »

Pretty sure they made at least a million dollars off of jedi Revan panic farm. They aren't "losing money".

Compared to if there hadnt been this long thread filled with unhappy customers and empty promises? Mmhmm...
  • mesa176750 wrote: »

Ye dont agree either they deff took a decently large hit. Plenty of people I know including guild mates and shard mates quit recently. Revan isnt even P2W in arena so much its just an accentuation of all the issues the game has making them worse then they have been before and as Revan has been rumored since the start why tf did they think it would be smart to make him a panic farm? Game is just so confusing and loses value/enjoyment with every stupid mistake they make.

P.S. I got Revan and didnt pay alot for him so im not salty just being truthful.
  • Although the Server Update isnt supposed to be a big deal I think the reason the Road Aheqd hasnt been coming out and we have had no communication is they plan on dumping the update on us today and have the whole reveal with the Road Ahead. If not then I think CG may have collectively taken a vacation with their Revan money.
  • Today is Grievous in BF2...let’s hope the road ahead is today...with a GG rework...
    I AM the High Ground
  • tanki60o wrote: »
    Today is Grievous in BF2...let’s hope the road ahead is today...with a GG rework...

Lol why does everyone want a GG rework? Do people really want a droid meta or something? Gross. He’s such a lame character.
This discussion has been closed.