Veteran Han / Chewie pack?

Is the 50/50 shard pack not going to be sold this time around for the JTR event? My game just updated and the JTR event is now showing but the pack is not in the store..I have not bought this pack before. CG will this pack not be available this time around?

Replies

• Options
    Asifab wrote: »
    Is the 50/50 shard pack not going to be sold this time around for the JTR event? My game just updated and the JTR event is now showing but the pack is not in the store..I have not bought this pack before. CG will this pack not be available this time around?

I hope it is, was kinda planning on using that...
  • Options
    Please :) a lot of us were banking on it as it has always been available for this event.
  • Asifab
    140 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Yes I was banking on this pack as well I am at 50/100 on both

Any chance of getting an offical answer on this from someone at CG?
  • Options
    Should go live when the event goes live usually what happens
  • Options
    It might be like Leia for the CLS event and not be available this time around
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    It will go live once Rey does. They'll appear in the store. I'm also needing 50 shards a piece for them to complete.
  • Options
    I was wondering this too but it probably won't show until midnight. Thankfully it took an extra few weeks for the event so I just farmed them.
  • Options
    Farm him normally...don't waste your money or crystals. You'll be fine
  • Options
    Nabood wrote: »

I think it's a popular purchase because of the value. 100 vet shards saves like a week
  • Options

I think it's a popular purchase because of the value. 100 vet shards saves like a week

A week. At 3 cantina energy refreshes a day best I saw was 43 shards. In a week. Give me your rng
  • Options
    It's out as of today, $30 for a 50/50 pack.
  • Options

On average 3 cantina refreshes a day should get you 63 shards a week. So it saves you a lot more than a week.