the truth behind 'the making of jedi knight revan'

dont mind my amazing photoshops

qr2dgvsa4bwf.png

Replies

• Options
    🤣
  • Options
    So, cg can't make money?..... Lets just let everybody who is ftp get all the best stuff right alongside the spenders..... You need it now, buy it..... Or start farming for next time.... It's not rocket surgery....
  • admiral_akbar
    98 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    So, cg can't make money?..... Lets just let everybody who is ftp get all the best stuff right alongside the spenders..... You need it now, buy it..... Or start farming for next time.... It's not rocket surgery....

oh please dude. cg can make all the money they want, it's not about that. in fact, i'm pretty happy that they've launched the event so early on. it won't change the meta at all and i have at least a good 6 months to farm these characters.

this is just a joke post, if you don't get it go watch some kevin hart specials on netflix so you learn a thing or two about comedy
  • Options

Lol. That’s not the issue. If they made this event 20 dollars to unlock they would still make massive amounts of money. Honestly even more than they will here. The problem is they are asking for around $500 for a virtual character that probably took them a week to create. It is an insult to their player base.

I would like to add though. This is likely not CG. Look at EA’s history and the truth may become apparent.
  • Options
    Cool story Bro, can I have your stuff?
  • Options

Maybe it’s brain science then?! 😂