Kylo Ren! Farmable?

Prev1
So... every1 gets free shard of him... But I've red he IS faramble in Catina 4C? Tryed to go back but info is already gone after I claimed shard.
Any1 can confirm? I'm still at 3rd phase.

Replies

• Options
    It says you get a free shard everyday this week and he is farmable in 4c
  • Options
    Yay, thanks :) Now need to get to 4c somehow, but I guess I don't have enough power to do that... =/
  • Options
    I believe he is only farmable in Cantina 4C starting from tomorrow.
  • Options
    I can't do cantina 4 yet, need to be level 53. On a plus note, new daily activity added to do 3 cantina battles for an extra 100 exp so should help me get there that bit quicker.
  • Options
    I'm stuck at last battle on 3.... that Dooku is unbeatable atm for me =/ Dunno how I wil overcome this :o Also, why I don't get my strong allies heroes to borrow? When I go lower mission I can easily grab 2.5k ally, in cantina I get only 1-2 ~1200-1500 powered ones that can't do much. Maybe I could do it if I could borrow 2.5k Barris but she's never there....
  • Ben
    15 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I do not have him under 4c. Jesse's post also didnt have a farming location. Maybe need to give it more time.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I had him under 4c in announcement...
    On the other hand, why would they give daily shards if he wasn't farmable, only from packs? Pointless, would take forever...
    Need more confirmation then :)
  • Options
    It said in the announcement that he would be farmable from tomorrow onwards.
  • Options
    It said in the announcement that he would be farmable from tomorrow onwards.

So we r clear now :) Still, need to get to 4c somehow =/
  • Options
    Are the buffs/nerfs effective immediately?
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Options
    yeah i have 4c unlocked and his shards are not in there. Well that would be awesome if it is opened up tomorrow. he seems like a decent DPS character
  • Options
    im not a p2p player but i think ur paying over 100 dollars for kylo ren basically then he's farmable thats a bit of a kick in the teeth since finn is also farmable
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    im not a p2p player but i think ur paying over 100 dollars for kylo ren basically then he's farmable thats a bit of a kick in the teeth since finn is also farmable

You get 4* finn + kylo, you get shards for both phasma and POE (which puts one at 4* and the other at 3), you get 300k credits, and $50 in crystals.

People need to stop acting like you only get Kylo for $100 bucks.

• Options

Haha, truth. But some people want it NOW you see ;)
  • Options
    He's still not there today :/ 11 hours late
  • Options
    Well it is now "tomorrow" and still not in cantina 4c.......
  • Ivinol
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    and $50 in crystals.

40€ in crystals
    for 50€ i get 7370 crystals
  • Options
    Well it is now "tomorrow" and still not in cantina 4c.......

Maybe he got carded at the door and turned away? ;)
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    It's December 18th 5h44 am.where I live and still no Kylo shard in Cantina 4-C
  • Options

Yesterday's update came between 8 and 9 am where I am.

It's now after 11am "tomorrow" and he's still not there. I'm checking every few minutes so I can get started!
  • Options
    MackemSLAM wrote: »

Yesterday's update came between 8 and 9 am where I am.

It's now after 11am "tomorrow" and he's still not there. I'm checking every few minutes so I can get started!

Same .. now it's 6h54am ..still . nothing
  • Options
    12pm and nothing :/
  • Options
    Perhaps, due to yesterday's feedback, EA might be pushing out a few other changes aside from releasing farm-able Kylo.

Perhaps, unicorns are real too.
  • LordYUGOLOTH
    228 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Unicorns... talkative unicorns...with a pink lightsaber horn....

Either they forgot to add the 4-C shard patch or, they r planning on offering a $450 Kylo booster pack that includes;
    - 3 times 30 Kylo shards (and u only get 1 time 30 shards based on the famous never resolved multiple shards bug)
    - 50 crystals
    - 1000 1* training droids
    - And a wine a dine date with Old Daka... and her nightsisters
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    In my mind, if I can't farm his shards in shipment 5-packs then it's not worth the trouble. If you try to farm from simming one shard at a time, it'll take months to level him...... Why want that??

Stick with Phasma and Poe, they'll be easier...
  • Options
    Still nothing :(
  • Options
    Still nothing
  • Options
    In my mind, if I can't farm his shards in shipment 5-packs then it's not worth the trouble. If you try to farm from simming one shard at a time, it'll take months to level him...... Why want that??

Stick with Phasma and Poe, they'll be easier...

You'll get more than 5 shards working towards 400 cantina tokens for a shipment. Cantina guys are easy to farm.
  • Options
    Sooooooo...... Have you sold enough of your packs to release this guy to 4c or what? Its 10 am gmt. What time zone was the "tomorrow" are you talking about?
  • Options
    ValiumZ wrote: »
    Sooooooo...... Have you sold enough of your packs to release this guy to 4c or what? Its 10 am gmt. What time zone was the "tomorrow" are you talking about?

It's a day and a half since they said tomorrow so I think we are beyond time zone issues'