Best jtr teams

Who are the best jtr teams?

Replies

• Jtr r2 bb +2 (ill go with scav + rt)
  • Jtr, rey, resistance trooper, r2d2, bb8
  • For what purpose? P1 of Sith, you need both Reys, RT, BB8, and R2. Arena, you need BB8 and R2, then two more - Thrawn and one of the Obi-wans is good; I use RT and Holdo.
  • Darth_Scott
    103 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I guess overall. Sith raid and arena. Isn’t jtr the best in game? Would she work with ep Vader thrawn and cls?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    JTR isn't best anymore in arena. I think she's still top dog in Raid, but not by too much anymore.

JTR teams have JTR leading, and require other resistance members. Especially bb8, and usually with r2. The remaining two chars can be more resistance, plug and play, or droids. (like t3, l3, or chopper)
  • So if you were going to go the droid route with Rey, who are the two best additional droids(assuming R2 and bb8)?
  • Counts wrote: »
    So if you were going to go the droid route with Rey, who are the two best additional droids(assuming R2 and bb8)?

I'd probably go with L3 and T3.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    For what purpose? P1 of Sith, you need both Reys, RT, BB8, and R2. Arena, you need BB8 and R2, then two more - Thrawn and one of the Obi-wans is good; I use RT and Holdo.

+1 for RT and Holdo. Easy win against most teams. Traya is more difficult but I can still win a good amount.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • What about jtr bb8 r2 and one of these 2 Finn, scav rey, cls,ep, boskk, thrawn, Vader? Thanks!
  • DarthBugdrops
    133 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    got jtr yesterday :p im running g12 3+ zzJtr zzr2d2 g11 zBb8 g11 g11 trooper and g12 +1 holdo. prety much destroyed all the nighmare teams prety easy, and im up for rank 1 today, i went for 5 yesterday as we cycle it. seems i strugle more against bastilla teams, and gk/ob is true nighmare, i couldnt beat it, and it had nowhere near as good mods and gear as the nighmare teams i beat. remained rank 22 over night, hoping to stay there until 1 hr before my pay, so should get rank 1 today, as the other nighmare teams there wasnt much different from the ones i did beat. but, im prety much expecting to get **** once traya, probably long until yet. but most likely revan will turn bastilla gmy teams into teams i cant beat, dont know for sure yet but. and i didnt fight any NS teams, simply cause i heard bad things about it and had to climb from 200+ as my fo team didnt get much love in months in prep for jtr :p but apparently GK/Thrawn were good against gk/ob teams or bastilla. but it looks like 2x more work then to get a bastilla team tbh :p yes and bastilla teams can be beat with it but, harder then nighmare, and gk/ob made it impossible, otherwise it was mostly a tough battle.
  • nevermind, too many NS and gk/ob. i couldnt do it, and ppl in may payout didnt exactly help out much and 2 other ppl prety much ruined everything, as we have a bully in our shard and right after i beat him he prety much replaced his full g12 bastilla team with a full g12 ns team. that made it hard to go from 22 when i had to go around im aswell.