General Kenobi Zeta?

Pan2218
496 posts Member
edited October 2018
Can you guys look into maybe giving General Kenobi a Zeta'd ability? He is the only legendary with out one & very hard to acquire 7* I just feel that w/o a Zeta, he is being done a huge injustice.

Replies

• His kit is awesome..... Why waste a zeta if you don't have to....
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    I agree that he should definitely get one!
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I'm cool with a dominant kit that doesn't need a zeta. He's the only raid character (out of three) without a zeta, but he's still very much being used
  • Please don’t give GK a zeta, at least not yet.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Just give him a zeta on his unique that grants him 50% offense and grants half of that to JKA, Ahsoka, and Cody if they are present.
  • HK22 wrote: »
    Just give him a zeta on his unique that grants him 50% offense and grants half of that to JKA, Ahsoka, and Cody if they are present.

2016 called, they want their zeta back....
  • His leader and unique are only tier 7 so there is a possibility there
  • His leader and unique are only tier 7 so there is a possibility there

Nobody runs him as lead anymore.... If anything, he either needs a new ability or a zeta on any of his abilities....
  • I don’t get the “he’s already good he doesn’t need one”. Plenty of already good characters have had zeta’s added to them after the fact. I wouldn’t mind seeing one that boosts his tenacity, similar to CLS. Kenobi isn’t the almighty tank he once was.
  • He’ll most likely get one when they do the prequels rework. Probably on his leader to make that more viable.
  • I did a rework suggestion of him a while back. Well, a rework of Ahsoka Tano, Jedi Knight Anakin and General Kenobi to be precise, you can find it here if you're interested: galactic-republic-tag-idea-with-ahsoka-tano-jedi-knight-anakin-and-general-kenobi.

Either way I definitely agree with you that he needs zeta's at some point.
  • Rhunne wrote: »
    Well he’s not a legendary, and pretty easy to acquire nowadays .. he’s still good even without so it doubt it honestly

He's not that good anymore. He can't take powerful hits & is just a bystander most of the time. He is not easy tk acquire, 330 shards to 7* at the minimum 12 shards a week for 2 haats is quite some time.
  • HK666 wrote: »
    I'm cool with a dominant kit that doesn't need a zeta. He's the only raid character (out of three) without a zeta, but he's still very much being used

His kit is not dominate tho. I don't understand why anybody that uses him wouldn't want a Zeta on him?
  • Please don’t give GK a zeta, at least not yet.

Why not?
  • Im just gonna say that raid han is easy to acquire (yeh i know pit is easier than haat but most guilds worth their salt should be doing haat). Give him good defensive options and spread that amongst jedi, double for Anakin (who himself I think needs a rework more)
  • Im just gonna say that raid han is easy to acquire (yeh i know pit is easier than haat but most guilds worth their salt should be doing haat). Give him good defensive options and spread that amongst jedi, double for Anakin (who himself I think needs a rework more)

Jedi Knight Anakin needs a rework. I just posted a link to my rework idea of him here. seems you and I think pretty alike. thou I think he (and General Kenobi, at least in leadership) should be more Galactic Republic focused, seeing as we have quite a lot of good Jedi content right now with Bastilla, GMY en Revan incoming.
  • he should get one to make him even more awesome....
  • Pan2218 wrote: »
    Please don’t give GK a zeta, at least not yet.

Why not?

He’s good enough without one for now, and my list of characters who I want to zeta doesn’t need GK added. It’s already got like 30 characters I want to zeta first.
  • Maybe when the republic gets its reworks and bluffs they'll add a zeta for him that will be supporting clones and jedis
  • Pan2218 wrote: »
    Please don’t give GK a zeta, at least not yet.

Why not?

He’s good enough without one for now, and my list of characters who I want to zeta doesn’t need GK added. It’s already got like 30 characters I want to zeta first.

Ok....then don't give him one, that's not any kind of excuse for him to not be more dominant. I argue that he is not "good enough"