We all asked it and now its raining

Dear CG, please release jedi luke right after revan event, that week is empty.
Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773

Replies

• Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Options
    They need something to bring in money next year. They're not gonna release everything at once or the game will be dead in months
  • Options
    Emguy wrote: »
    They need something to bring in money next year. They're not gonna release everything at once or the game will be dead in months

You clearly couldn’t smell the sarcasm that the post was drenched in.
  • Options

This post show how innocent he is lol
  • Options
    zegene wrote: »

Yes, and after that, how about a C3PO heroes journey requiring said Jedi Luke and the new Chewbacca!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Options

Next year is ep 9. Clearly they'll have to bring in Old Luke, Hermit Luke, or whichever name chosen to give the jedi version of Rey.

Everyone acts like ROTJ Luke is thr stopping point when there's even a use for him in the ESB hero's journey. Which, by the way, is probably when C3 would come in using an ewok needed legendary since that was in ESB anyway
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

Jedi Luke needs to be released via squad tournament so the top top top 1% can own him
  • Options
    Why not just make him available in a new $1,500 legendary instant 7* character credit card pack. Pack would include enough items to for level 5 gear of course.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    CapnJack81 wrote: »

Next year is ep 9. Clearly they'll have to bring in Old Luke, Hermit Luke, or whichever name chosen to give the jedi version of Rey.

Everyone acts like ROTJ Luke is thr stopping point when there's even a use for him in the ESB hero's journey. Which, by the way, is probably when C3 would come in using an ewok needed legendary since that was in ESB anyway

There is virtually no limit. They haven’t even tapped into the comics and books (which I can’t believe Disney hasn’t asked them too in order to promote that content).
  • Options

There is virtually no limit. They haven’t even tapped into the comics and books (which I can’t believe Disney hasn’t asked them too in order to promote that content).

Mara Jade
  • Options
    Bahumat wrote: »

Yes, and after that, how about a C3PO heroes journey requiring said Jedi Luke and the new Chewbacca!

How about releasing 3PO the week after jedi Luke, but requiring 3PO for Luke’s event ;)
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Immortal wrote: »

Mara Jade
    I'm hoping she arrives in this game at some point

• Options
    If we could get Jedi Luke the week after Jedi Revan and have both Revan and g14 as vase requirements, that would be greaaaaaat!
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Mara Jade

Well, 2 weeks after revan is available. Let it rain.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Antares wrote: »

How about releasing 3PO the week after jedi Luke, but requiring 3PO for Luke’s event ;)

shhh don't give them idea's!
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I am dissapointed to see recomended gear level 10 for revan event at swgoh events page. Why not GXIII?

I mean, dont you trust your community? We are up to anything, just let it rain.
  • Options
    Man i love you lmao
  • Options
    Antares wrote: »

Love!
  • Options
    They answer to their revenue team. The release cadence included. The developers do their best on what they have control of.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Mara Jade

Well, 2 weeks after revan is available. Let it rain.
    I hope so!
  • Options
    They answer to their revenue team. The release cadence included. The developers do their best on what they have control of.

You spelled Revanue wrong