Anyone have a problem with HAAT rewards?

My guild finished it the other day....and no one got their rewards. Anyone else get this issue?

Replies

• sry pal, we played it several hours ago: we had no issue
  • There have been several posts on AnswersHQ of players and guilds missing rewards. Please add your report there and include your ally code so the QA support can investigate. Thanks!
  • My problem with HAAT rewards is that they sucks.
  • BadWolf79 wrote: »
    My problem with HAAT rewards is that they sucks.

I believe they took the challange gear out now so they should suck slightly less now
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    GunsAtFour wrote: »
    BadWolf79 wrote: »
    My problem with HAAT rewards is that they sucks.

I believe they took the challange gear out now so they should suck slightly less now

This. And they made it easier.
    jkray622 wrote: »
    There have been several posts on AnswersHQ of players and guilds missing rewards. Please add your report there and include your ally code so the QA support can investigate. Thanks!

OP here is the path you should take. The previous issue was at an update which I believe is what caused it. I have not seen any recent issues pop up. Thia doesn't mean they are not there.

Please report all bug and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>