TB Ships Platoons

It is extremely frustrating that all the new and some unfarmable ships are placed in every ship platoon. Over the last 2 TB’s it has become increasingly difficult to fill 1 platoon, let alone 2/4/6 to make a difference to combats. I understand that the whales need the advantage but could you have a least a percentage of platoons that only contain farmable ships. Say 2/6 so the whales still benefit but others can still see some small advantage.

Replies

• Options
    Lando's Falcon and Sith Fighter are both farmable in fleet nodes. Hound's tooth is available in shipments. I'm not sure about Xanadu Blood, but no more than 1 ship cannot be farmed atm. I doubt that you will meet XB in all squadrons — though it may not be impossible.
  • Options
    Fakir wrote: »
    Lando's Falcon and Sith Fighter are both farmable in fleet nodes. Hound's tooth is available in shipments. I'm not sure about Xanadu Blood, but no more than 1 ship cannot be farmed atm. I doubt that you will meet XB in all squadrons — though it may not be impossible.

Right but Sith fighter JUST became farmable
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    IG 2000 and Blood in all platoons with hounds tooth and sith fighter required at 6* level now after just being made farmable. Not complaining about lando as our guild has had time on that one. The other 4 are the problem, 3 not farmable, 1 just.