Geonosian Ship

Which ship would you take to max hardware level first? Biggs, Cassian, Geo Soldier, Geo Spy, Ghost, Kylo Ren, Slave I, Sun Fac or Umbaran. Thanks for listening to me ramble.

Replies

• Biggs, You want it to take more hits.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Biggs, You want it to take more hits.

Yes
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Get Bossk's ship.

Bossk's > Biggs'
  • A 5* HT with G12 Bossk is a near impenetrable wall compared to Biggs and his easily managed taunt.
  • Get Bossk's ship.

Bossk's > Biggs'

Uh....

Bossk's ship is great, but A) it's stuck at 3* until it's farmable (and if you didn't get the marquee you can't even get it period without crystals) and B) unlike Biggs who can be taunting from the opening shot, Hounds tooth needs to go before it gains taunt. And it's a slower ship. And you really need multiple breachers (only IG 2000 and Xanadu Blood at the moment) to maintain taunt. Similar to how Biggs needs TL to maintain taunt, except there's a lot more TL sources.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    And neither is a geo ship. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • swamptours wrote: »
    Which ship would you take to max hardware level first? Biggs, Cassian, Geo Soldier, Geo Spy, Ghost, Kylo Ren, Slave I, Sun Fac or Umbaran. Thanks for listening to me ramble.
    All are 7* with 7* pilots?
    Which cap ship?
    What're your current starting lineup and reinforcements?
    What are your toughest opponents using?
  • All the ships are 7* with 7* pilots. My current lineup is Biggs, TIE Advanced, First Order TIE Fighter with Slave I, Phantom and Ghost as reinforcements. Cap ships are 6 star, 7 star pilots. I use Home One as ship usually but sometimes Chimaera.
    All the ships are 7* with 7* pilots. My current lineup is Biggs, TIE Advanced, First Order TIE Fighter with Slave I, Phantom and Ghost as reinforcements. Cap ships are 6 star, 7 star pilots. I use Home One as ship usually but sometimes Chimaera.
    I would prioritize starting lineup so if this is working for you...

Not sure why you didn't have Vader in your max list but he'd be my first choice: more DPS, more turn meter, more target lock.

If he's already maxed, I would be tempted to max Kylo's Silencer next.

Biggs' max offensive ability is meh with your lineup. His defensive could help especially if he's feeling squishy.

Ghost and Phantom are good to max but not currently your starting lineup.

Slave 1 I've been having misgivings about recently, since it gets priority as a reinforcement and is squishy. I'd be tempted to replace it with Geo Solider or Sun Fac.
  • Given what you said Rath, who would you recommend as reinforcements. Plus Vader is the TIE Advanced pilot.
    Given what you said Rath, who would you recommend as reinforcements. Plus Vader is the TIE Advanced pilot.
    LOL! Of course he is, don't mind my brain fart. :D

Phantom & Ghost both good reinforcements. I would probably use either Geo Soldier or Sun Fac as the third depending whether you want more DPS or more stuns.
  • Where's your normal TIE? That ship is extremely powerful, due to it's foresight/tm granting abilities. I find Vader works best as a reinforcement actually - max out his reinforcement ability and pick apart the enemy fleet.