Please Nerf Traya

First off... I have a 7star G12 Traya... I am not whining about Traya because I cannot get her or am having issues in arena.

I am whining about Traya because Arena has become about as interesting as watching CSpan. And I am not impressed with CG's attempts to simply replace the Traya Meta with a new one.

Few are going to spend money on new character (including Revan) which does not let you beat Traya. And honestly replacing one OP meta with another is just bad for game play.

IMHO the solution is to Nerf Traya...

Suggested Nerfs:
Unique: Change the 100% cleanse to a 50% chance to cleanse.

Leadership:
-Reduce the Damage taken when characters attack out of turn. Or change the damage to not drop a character below 50%(?) health.
-Reduce the Healing

The goal is to restore Balance to game.

Replies

• Just wait for Revan
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Were you around for any of the other metas?

They don't nerf toons just because everyone is using them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I don't like Traya either. I have her 6* g11 but don't use her. I think her kit is too much. Debuffs don't stick, your own buffs debuff you, your assists/counters kill you, and if you attack her then her boys get pumped. I object, the kit is too much.

Still, if you outspeed her squad, you can beat her. But you have to be a lot faster.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Were you around for any of the other metas?

They don't nerf toons just because everyone is using them.

I was around for other metas... But my arena was never this bad, I really do not not track meta rates but untill Traya did any leader have more then 50% of #1 leaders. 19 of the top 20 in my shard are Traya Lead, its just to dominating.

You could say wait for Revan... But only like 10% will get Revan... Even if he is viable even having all the top 20 using one of two teams is not alot better then using one.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    If you follow the meta report on gg, then yes it's been this bad before, and worse in fact.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    My shard is really mixed.... Treya, Bastila, OT chewy mixes, Eveb the odd JTR.

No complaits on Treya and am Waiting for the Revan’s lol it’s really gonna tick people off when Darth Revan comes and it’s a 4way intstead of a trio.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Still, if you outspeed her squad, you can beat her. But you have to be a lot faster.

Thrawn/IPD/DT/EP/Shore say hi.
  • Don’t nerf then she is useless to get
  • Agree with OP. Also have traya. Its been all sith since february.its just stale and boring at this point. Time to move on to something new.
  • I do not have Traya, the reason being that I belong to a laid back, friendly guild I don't feel like leaving and we are not Traya-ready at this point.

Currently, the top 50 on my Nov 2015 shard has around 40 Traya teams with the others being new Revans, CLS/Chewie, and maybe one Bastilla. It's a dreary place to find oneself.

While I find I can dispatch weaker Traya teams with no Nest (using zCLS, zHan, zzChewie, zzR2, and GK), what really irritates me is that the damage for attacking out of turn thing persists after Traya herself has been defeated. I'd like to see this quirk removed for ballance.
  • Foxer wrote: »
    My shard is really mixed.... Treya, Bastila, OT chewy mixes, Eveb the odd JTR.

No complaits on Treya and am Waiting for the Revan’s lol it’s really gonna tick people off when Darth Revan comes and it’s a 4way intstead of a trio.

You mean 5way cause with Darth Revan most probably comes Darth Malak.