Fix Platoons

I think all guilds should be able to get to level 1 of platoons without needing the new and shiny toons or ships. However, every single squadron in ours has either Xanadu Blood or IG-2000. These need to be fixed. Give guilds a chance to get to level 1. I'm fine with 2-4 of the squadrons having the newer requirements, but not all.

Replies

• That's a reasonable compromise, I'd like to see this as well.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Or at least make it actually random, not deliberately pushing the newest additions...
  • Never going to happen. We've complained about this for so long now, they obviously don't care. Apparently they believe people should spend literally thousands of dollars every time new toons come out just so you can drop them in platoons. SMH, it's beyond ridiculous hearing talk of the "spirit of TB" & they pull this time & time again. Of course it's just a way to make $, but that little ploy has backfired with me & so many others. I'll never spend another dime on this game because of this kind of stuff & I know many other long time players that are doing the same or just flat out quitting :(
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Meh. Sooner or later everyone will be able to pass the missions no platoons and they'll just be some bonus points
  • Come on!!! This is probably one of the most important QOL updates needed
  • This is never going to change no matter how many of these threads pop up. Sorry.
  • No one has a problem with CG making money. That’s what they are in business for. Even the whales are getting tired of the blatant money grabs though.