SHIP SHARD. Bugdrops, Meatknife, Datysho, Maders, Jeffffski, ChageRON, Teremok +++

DarthBugdrops
133 posts Member
edited October 2018
Im looking for these guys, ive got meatknife, OnboardG1, JG and virpi from before including me. It seems most ppl are very nice in our shipshard, ive made a discord that u could join if u would want to. It really is difficult to know when ppl have their payout, so up until now i prety much went with attack patterns and, myself attacking only in my payout. https://discord.gg/vnz7pa

Replies

• Options
    Bump, still need few more of you.. Chinese symbols name (sorry) you don’t have swgoh.gg, ChageRON has no swgoh.gg, Resmi Harden (I think is one of the mol Eliza type generic names do impossible to find this guy and he don’t have swgoh.gg) Vader850 also doesn’t have swgoh.gg. Few others but I gues since none of these guys have swgoh.gg accounts they probably aren’t in a serious guild or don’t use the forums so could be huge waste of me typing now 😂 but if you come across ask @DarthBugdrops or myself for invite if his link is broke.