Harder Pit Raid?

WasteMyTime2022
192 posts Member
edited October 2018
I kinda wish they’d add another raid. My guild mates can solo and I wouldn’t be no where that. But it’s kinda limiting my rewards with it going so fast and people soloing it so easily.
Post edited by WasteMyTime2022 on

Replies

• I kinda wish they’d add another raid. My guild mates can solo and I wouldn’t be no where that. But it’s kinda limiting my rewards with it going so fast and people doing 20 mill damage.

From what I gather, you want a new raid that your guildmates can't solo cause you don't rank high and get crummy rewards?
    You might want to ask them for help to make some raid teams or join a new guild that is more your speed. You will still rank low with this new raid idea.
  • There is less than 11 million hit-points in the whole raid. Maybe consider joining a different guild? There are a lot of teams that can solo the rancor too, you could try and make one up.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    The fact you said 20M damage implies this isn't Heroic tier that you're talking about. What tier are you running and what's your average for the raid? That may be a template upon which to build a team that can solo the Pit, either Heroic or your version.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I kinda wish they’d add another raid. My guild mates can solo and I wouldn’t be no where that. But it’s kinda limiting my rewards with it going so fast and people doing 20 mill damage.

From what I gather, you want a new raid that your guildmates can't solo cause you don't rank high and get crummy rewards?
    You might want to ask them for help to make some raid teams or join a new guild that is more your speed. You will still rank low with this new raid idea.

No. That’s not what I’m saying. But two people can have it down really fast. It’s not the rewards thats annoying, it’s that I actually enjoy participating in raids so I can figure out synergy’s and who works well with that raid and how I can contribute more. But I can’t do that with it being dead everytime I look.
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    The fact you said 20M damage implies this isn't Heroic tier that you're talking about. What tier are you running and what's your average for the raid? That may be a template upon which to build a team that can solo the Pit, either Heroic or your version.

7swxnsvhzq7j.png

It is the heroic. I can usually get about 2 mill. Not close to top but higher than I would without doing anything
  • mesa176750 wrote: »
    There is less than 11 million hit-points in the whole raid. Maybe consider joining a different guild? There are a lot of teams that can solo the rancor too, you could try and make one up.

It’s not the guilds fault and this is the guild I’ve been in since the level cap was like 55 or 60. And I was lucky enough for them to let me back in after I quit for 5 months.
  • Use it as motivation to build your own Heroic Rancor team. Do you have a GG account? If we can see it you might have the makings of one or close to it.

No. That’s not what I’m saying. But two people can have it down really fast. It’s not the rewards thats annoying, it’s that I actually enjoy participating in raids so I can figure out synergy’s and who works well with that raid and how I can contribute more. But I can’t do that with it being dead everytime I look.

Then you should have 24 hour 0 damage rule. You can practice all you want in that time, just throw your phone on airplane mode and have at it.

Then you should have 24 hour 0 damage rule. You can practice all you want in that time, just throw your phone on airplane mode and have at it.

They do have that but he sets it up that we join the raid not enter the raid so we all start with 0 damage and after that the raid opens up and we can enter it.

They do have that but he sets it up that we join the raid not enter the raid so we all start with 0 damage and after that the raid opens up and we can enter it.

There needs to be another 24 hours after that, so you start fighting when there is 24 hours left.
  • Or just look at countless resources online and in this very forum as to what teams work best in HPit. Check your roster or post a link and tons of people will help build one or give advice as to technique.