7* traya in SHR

so i finally have my 7* traya, they got rid of critolyte team, Im not sure of what comp and what phase to play her in the sith heroic raid

I do use a EP lead p2 team w sion, DN, zBarriss and sometimes vader/nest/FOX, that 5th spot always seems useless as I am really hoping to just get 3 annihilates off for DN, not sure if she could fill that spot

anybody have any suggestions?

Replies

• Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I have used Traya Sion DN SiT and Leia in phase 2. Seems like an odd squad, but the sith provide perfect cover for Leia... You can survive the full battle easily.... I am unsure if Sion takes damage when he counters with this squad.

I also use Traya in my phase 2 wampa team as a replacement for Hoda when he gets killed in phase 1... I do not use the Fett version but I think swamping Traya for Hoda in the boba version would work great.

Traya gives several benifits to the wampa team.

- Gives health steal up and Crit damage up when teammates hit an isolated boss.
    - The boss cannot gain buffs while isolated(even during his turn), so sion will not taunt or gain offense up, making the battle much easier to survive. The boss can still counter, and because the boss cannot gain buffs he will never have the offense reduction affect....
    - Side mods when they gain buffs will lose offense.
    - For wampa the crit damage up can mean much more then Hyoda's offense boost, as offense boost has a negligible affect after wampa powers up.
    - when Traya Isolates Sion he can reduce cooldowns on wampa or sabine... letting you power up quick. I would suggest targeting Sabine early so she can get more stacks on AS on before she dies (need to have sabine do AS, then use isolate of Traya's second turn.).

• Vice_torn wrote: »
    I have used Traya Sion DN SiT and Leia in phase 2. Seems like an odd squad, but the sith provide perfect cover for Leia... You can survive the full battle easily.... I am unsure if Sion takes damage when he counters with this squad.

I also use Traya in my phase 2 wampa team as a replacement for Hoda when he gets killed in phase 1... I do not use the Fett version but I think swamping Traya for Hoda in the boba version would work great.

Traya gives several benifits to the wampa team.

- Gives health steal up and Crit damage up when teammates hit an isolated boss.
    - The boss cannot gain buffs while isolated(even during his turn), so sion will not taunt or gain offense up, making the battle much easier to survive. The boss can still counter, and because the boss cannot gain buffs he will never have the offense reduction affect....
    - Side mods when they gain buffs will lose offense.
    - For wampa the crit damage up can mean much more then Hyoda's offense boost, as offense boost has a negligible affect after wampa powers up.
    - when Traya Isolates Sion he can reduce cooldowns on wampa or sabine... letting you power up quick. I would suggest targeting Sabine early so she can get more stacks on AS on before she dies (need to have sabine do AS, then use isolate of Traya's second turn.).

thanks a lot for the input. i tried a zTraya lead, EP, sion, dn, zbarriss, got my 3 annihilates and lasted until enrage. it was a lot easier than EP lead. I usually lose hyoda in P1 so i'm excited to try your suggestion in p2 w/ traya lead, GK , thrawn, sabine, wampa and then traya. probably keeps that team better than attempting the gk lead w/out hyoda

does traya lead still give health steal to non sith?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Wouldn't Sass help you get off more annihilates?

Traya lead doesn't give health steal at all. Sith allies heal when a debuffed enemy is attacked

She does pass health steal to everyone via Isolate
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Wouldn't Sass help you get off more annihilates?

Traya lead doesn't give health steal at all. Sith allies heal when a debuffed enemy is attacked

She does pass health steal to everyone via Isolate

dont have Sass or Sit. it is not so much how to get more annihilates, as much as where to use traya. This team was otherwise an EP lead team which I can usually get 3. I think Sass to that team as a 5th would be better than what I have available, I just dont have another place for my shiny new 7* traya