Advice on fleet composition

https://swgoh.gg/p/394655747/ships/

Hello all,

I am pretty new to the game and am level 84. I have heard the first thing to do is get your dark side ships up to do the zeta challenges which i have done but now im lost on direction as far as arena and advancing further on the stages. I have linked my profile and would like advice on which ships to use or which ones to farm to make a decent team, thanks.

Replies

• Keep building those dark side ships. You want Executrix to 6* to unlock more upgrade materials and eventually you will want to 7* it. Each level requires more dark side ships and more stars.

Imperial Tie, Silencer and Biggs is a solid starting lineup with Tie Advanced, Geo Soldier and one other as reinforcements.

Note that if you set Slave 1 as a reinforcement the AI will call it first on defense which is not really what you want.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Note that if you set Slave 1 as a reinforcement the AI will call it first on defense which is not really what you want.

Just echoing this. Slave 1's reinforcement ability is weird - even with the crit immunity, it's not really beefy enough to survive taunting. It's an attacker after all, not a tank. Half the time when it gets reinforced by an opponent I burn it down before it even gets a second turn.

It works well when you're starting out, but later on it's better to put him in your starting lineup with a better tank so that he can survive a few turns and use his protection-bypassing bomb attack.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Just echoing this. Slave 1's reinforcement ability is weird - even with the crit immunity, it's not really beefy enough to survive taunting. It's an attacker after all, not a tank. Half the time when it gets reinforced by an opponent I burn it down before it even gets a second turn.

It works well when you're starting out, but later on it's better to put him in your starting lineup with a better tank so that he can survive a few turns and use his protection-bypassing bomb attack.

Maybe I fall into the early on category lvl 79 a few lvl 85s in shard but my slave is used to come in support bigs and counter while providing target lock protection for 2 turns to bigs it survives because of bigs not used as a stand alone tank if it goes down in 2 turns then their probably wasn’t another tank to begin with

• Slave 1 can still be quite annoying if it comes in under an Ackbar lead - it's countering every hit and getting protection for doing so. Even if it's under Tarkin, it gives you a turn or two of the other team not hitting your squishy attackers. I rarely use it now, but that's because by the time I'm calling in reinforcements I'm mopping up.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • I just call Ashoka in immediately after Slave I. Creates a second tank when she gains +80% max health.