Kotor 699 crystals pack shards drop rate

Has anyone opened those packs? If yes, how many? Curious to know whats the current shards drop rate, as I saw some people getting luck with 330 for some characters.

I wish someone would make a video opening some if those packs.

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Has anyone opened those packs? If yes, how many? Curious to know whats the current shards drop rate, as I saw some people getting luck with 330 for some characters.

I wish someone would make a video opening some if those packs.

The pack probabilities can be downloaded right there in the game, upper right corner. 330 shards is %0.1 if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    Highest percentage of drops will be 12, followed by 15, then 10. Those three amounts account for close to 70% of the pulls. You can click on the pack probabilities right inside the game and see the exact breakdown. When I did mine I don’t recall ever getting more than maybe 25 from a single pull
  • Options
    Twopac187 wrote: »
    Highest percentage of drops will be 12, followed by 15, then 10. Those three amounts account for close to 70% of the pulls. You can click on the pack probabilities right inside the game and see the exact breakdown. When I did mine I don’t recall ever getting more than maybe 25 from a single pull

Yeah, what I heard is that the highest drop is 25 shards per pack indeed.

Now those who got 330 are just some lucky dolphins/whales. Lol

79kwnli1bdb0.jpg
    29cdolc8onp7.jpg
  • Options
    I bought about 40 packs but no luck on those lucky mega drops, got an average of 15 shards per pack though. Plenty of guild mates who have opened better drops than me though.

On a side note, feels like I'm seeing more people buying the packs and aiming for Revan rather than the people who are complaining and "boycotting" the event.
  • Options
    With the pack probabilities, it comes out to a weighted average of about 14 shards per pack. Cheaper than the store even if your luck isn't very good. But not as cheap as energy refreshes.

My advice is refresh energy and cantina energy daily with crystals and if you have enough left over, the 699 pack isn't a horrible deal and can shorten your farm. That assumes you need all 5 characters. If you have one or more 7 star, that is expensive shard shop currency if you're not lucky.