Jabba the Hut BH Capital ship?

Dunno if this has ever been asked and I'm not knowledgeable enough on BH storylines but... just thinking I'd love a BH captial ship with Jabba at the wheel

Thoughts?

Replies

• :D sorry but Jabba piloting a Bounty Hunter capital ship will probably never happen.
  • :D sorry but Jabba piloting a Bounty Hunter capital ship will probably never happen.

I only ask because of the Khetanna, his sail barge in ep 6 but i cant picture him in any other way myself
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    that barge is not captial ship size.

And I dislike the idea in general, because for Jabba to be a pilot he has to be a ground troop too. And while I don't require all the ground troops to be actual people who would fight on the ground (see- pilots, holdo, ackbar...) I wouldn't like seeing Jabba and Jar Jar
  • No thanks to jabba on his barge in space. But would make for a cool raid or tb.
  • Couldn't reach the steering wheel.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Buffbeardo wrote: »
    No thanks to jabba on his barge in space. But would make for a cool raid or tb.

I actually have a sneaking suspicion that Jabba and his crew will be introduced next year and he will be an enemy for when Jedi Luke's Heroes Journey eventually comes around late next year - if not required for a legendary character needed to unlock Luke.

*All of the above is pure speculation*
  • It would be fun to attack Jabba and watch his fat spray all over the place. It would be even more epic for a cut scean when you kill him, of Leia choking him while she wears that get up she wore with a bit of her vag hanging out while she does it.

Something to consider
  • Jabba's Palace would make a nice theme'd raid event as well.