Fleet arena

What is the purpose of gearing toons for fleet arena ? Not getting target lock for most of the battles....always frustated with the fleets , its not easy to save enough crystals to upgrade toons for hsith....CG not worried about this issue ? Ioosing all my crystals because of this...

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Arvind2345 wrote: »
    What is the purpose of gearing toons for fleet arena ?
    To win battles and get ph4t l3wt, same as any other part of this game.
    Not getting target lock for most of the battles....
    You need to rethink your fleet and your strategy.
    always frustated with the fleets , its not easy to save enough crystals to upgrade toons for hsith....CG not worried about this issue ? Ioosing all my crystals because of this...
    Then don't spend a lot of time and energy on it. You can focus on getting the Zeta shards from Tarkin's challenge, then just skim what you can from fleet arena with minimal effort and use the resources on your characters.

Personally, I am the opposite: I like fleet and don't care much for squad arena so I focus on fleet and do just enough in squad to support my other goals.
    Post edited by Rath_Tarr on
  • Fleet arena is bad. I can sometimes get to 20 but what I see here is all with Tooth ship. 2 stars even. There is no point usually to go trying.
    Yes this can change with time as it be less and less powerful with other ships upgraded but still.
    There are almost no movement.
    I am just glad to have my 50 crystals and fleet currency.
    It is much worse then regular arena.
    And you can't even change ship parameters by changing pilot.