How does JTR mix up my HAAT teams

HK666
1263 posts Member
I got that JTR, so I've got another team for raids. I'm already using bb8 on another team, so I'd like to know where I'll get the most bang for my buck.

On to the raids are going for me- I usually get first because most of the people with stronger rosters just kinda chill. Because I can usually get first, I'm not to interested in investing that much into teams, just trying to pump high scores out of what I have.

P1- usually easy solo via CLS, Rhan, Hoda. to try to get them to escape, sometimes I don't go all the way through. Usually they get at least 3 mil damage

p3- I go in with CLS, Rhan, Hoda, Thrawn, and BB8. I usually get a big chunk done, but not quite a solo. I'm sure this team has solo potential, but I don't think I've got the gear/mods for it. I've managed to solo once, (when I ended p2 with this team and everyone started with Hoda buff) but every other time something just falls apart. Think I usually pull 7+ mil. I think

I usually just dump everything else on p2 in between these two teams. Usually just whatever will last till enrage. With JTR now on the field, it might be time to mix it up. To my knowledge, she's best in p2/p4, and I've already got other resistance members with stars and gear (RT is 6*, but that'll come in time). My question is, is it dramatically better if I just go through having bb8 escape so he can be used again? Can I sub in someone for him in p3, or is it fine to just use someone else with JTR? I've thought about developing Rex/Jyn as a p3 sub, but unless I'm absolutely certain they'll work I don't wanna invest in them.

myroster- https://swgoh.gg/p/189794965/characters/

Thanks!

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Your phase 3 will go better with ackbar lead drop thrawn. Even better if ackbar dies early or is retreated.

I know a lot of people that run jtr team on auto without bb8 with any other resistance character just to keep bb8 for later and you can do that if you want. Finn Poe Pilot Holdo Rose its not important they are just resistance filler relying on jtr lead. Yes bb8 is better in a team but the others work well.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    @Naraic

really? I thought Thrawn was crucial for Fracture to reduce counters. And that full teams get more ID off. I guess I'll give it a shot next time Haat comes around. I do see that a lot of CLS/Rhan calls would be nice
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    HK666 wrote: »
    @Naraic

really? I thought Thrawn was crucial for Fracture to reduce counters. And that full teams get more ID off. I guess I'll give it a shot next time Haat comes around. I do see that a lot of CLS/Rhan calls would be nice

You can keep ackbar in if you want. It goes either way.

Assist attacks cant be countered so replacing thrawn ackbar means you have half your attacks coming in as uncounterable assists. This does more to reduce their counters than fracture does.

He can use his specials and call raid han or cls to assist. Anyway with your geared ackbar he will probably die quick enough if you leave him in. Not a real loss either way.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I'll be sure to try it then. I'm guessing I need to remod Han for ~30k health then, seeing as he won't have Thrawn to restore %40.

And ackbar will die quickly. Probably faster than his movie death