Embo cadence

While everyone is complaining about Revan I thought I would do something different and complain about embo and aurra. Why are these not farmable yet? Is this going to be like the night sisters and they get held back six months for no reason? Seriously, both of these give alternate teams for the sith raid besides the same boring three. Get it together and release them f2p. Stop screwing around.

I hope you enjoyed this break from the revan debacle.

Replies

• Embo should go F2P this week.
  • If my math is correct Embo should be farmable anytime between October 10th and October 24th. So there is still time. I wouldn't be surprised to see him become farmable when the Revan event launched.

Aura should be farmable between October 19th and November 2nd.

I think there's a website that has this information too (probably more accurate than I am). Maybe someone can chime in if they know it. SWGoH.gg or SWGoH.life perhaps.
  • They might as well just release all th bh stuff now. It isn't like anyone is actually going to farm it in the next 6 months. To many hard kotor farms...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    still following the cadence, so no issues here.
  • Yeah a little early to worry. Mission/Big Z were about a month ago from Wednesday iirc.

So Aura and Embo should be this Wed/Thurs or next.

Its good they'll be farmable itll suck they'll likely only be hard node or Cantina, outside shot at guild store. Would be very nice to see them split between Cantina store, one of the two arena stores or GW.

They'll be my farm once i finish some of my current so a month maybe?
  • I am worried because str sucks and these teams make it suck significantly less :P

The way to fix it wasn't by nerfing health but through releasing reasonable characters that could form teams that don't require 16 resets for the right rng. They are just so so close to doing it right. ;)