Direction after Darth Revenue event

Was farming Solo characters and then the Chewie event arrived so I changed to BHs. I got 7* Chewie and then went back to Solo character farming. Then the Darth Revenue event was announced but I am passing due to not being ready and not wanting to drop $300+.

Question is, what direction to go for the next event. Should I go back to Solo character farming in case they drop an event for them or start OR farming for the return of Darth Revenue?
Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Replies

• It looks like solo toon events are smugglers runs, so continuing to farm them is how well do you do in those events and do you want those toons for anything else(raids, arena, TB, TW)

I finished the cantina solo toons, am doing OR now and next up is if there is a BH added there. BH for str mostly.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    We know OR has a toon. We don't know that solo does.

The only reason I see to farm solo toons is with the knowledge that OR could be done before his next event. We have a loose idea when revan will be back, based off legendaries and HJ
  • You mean Jedi Master Poor Pockets event. They only did the event so they could locate all the rebel bases from the resulting....

Waaa waaah waaaa

Transmissions.