Time to freshen up some events?

JohnLove11
153 posts Member
edited October 2018
I know they have released a couple new events recently like the smugglers run etc but there are a few i think could be in need of an update. For example there is an event that give rewards of Ewok shards. Since they changed the mod requirements does anybody bother with Ewoks? i dont seem to see them anywhere.

Same thing with Separatists. I know the Geo ships use to be meta but im not sure how they fair against all the new BH ships. If they are no longer meta in ships does anybody use them still? again i never see and Sep teams anywhere. *cough* Grievous rework pls *cough*

I know i shouldn't really complain because in theory its just free shards (even if i personally don't choose to follow them up) and if they dont ever change i wont be upset as its a way of farming up toons i wouldnt actually farm so i guess its not all bad.

Replies

• Options
    I still need the ewoks for the Ewok event... So keep em coming!
  • Options
    JohnLove11 wrote: »
    I know they have released a couple new events recently like the smugglers run etc but there are a few i think could be in need of an update. For example there is an event that give rewards of Ewok shards. Since they changed the mod requirements does anybody bother with Ewoks? i dont seem to see them anywhere.

Same thing with Separatists. I know the Geo ships use to be meta but im not sure how they fair against all the new BH ships. If they are no longer meta in ships does anybody use them still? again i never see and Sep teams anywhere. *cough* Grievous rework pls *cough*

I know i shouldn't really complain because in theory its just free shards (even if i personally don't choose to follow them up) and if they dont ever change i wont be upset as its a way of farming up toons i wouldnt actually farm so i guess its not all bad.

No TL means no fast Genos, means Genosian Soldier will most likely die in first round before any attack of them will happen.

General Grievous should give bonuses only to droids as capital ship and leader. I dont hope the Geno meta will be extended as the assist train doesnt need to be even more to happen. They have no zetas, are easy to farm and do not deserve more attention in my shy opinion.
  • Options
    There was never an "Ewok-based" mod challenge. It was Jawas. The Ewok event is built to earn extra zetas if you happened to bother farming Ewoks.
  • JohnLove11
    153 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    There was never an "Ewok-based" mod challenge. It was Jawas. The Ewok event is built to earn extra zetas if you happened to bother farming Ewoks.

Oh my bad, i remember there being something like that but i wasn't really in a position to farm them so never bothered with it
  • Options
    I had just brought 5 Jawas to 5* and was going to start gearing them when they announced the plan for mod changes. Would love to have some of those store tokens back.