What Sort of Deck Should I Use

Hi. I have been wondering what sort of (faction) deck I should be using. Currently I have been focusing on Jedi and, although I plan to continue doing that I figured I should probably have another faction deck as well. I don't really have any other decks already. I can scrape Bounty Hunter or a Rebel or Empire deck but they are not very good.

Replies

• BH for sure. Max credit heist. BH events. Territory Battles. They arguably have the most utility of any one faction in the game in terms of total rewards for investing in them.
  • If you are new to the game Phoenix is often a priority along with enough scoundrels to manage credit heists. From there one people usually move on to empire. This will unlock your first 3 legendary characters (your jedi unlock one as well)
  • Ok. Thanks this is very helpful. I think I will probably focus on BH because my BH team is better but maybe Empire after that. If I will focus on BH though (or empire) which characters should I be using.
  • You don’t need a max out BH Squad to do Credit Heists. I would work towards CLS if I were you. CLS requires R2 which is unlocked by 5 Empire so you get a decent Dark Side team and decent for dark side Territory Battles also.
  • Oh. I suppose that makes sense to. Now I'm kinda confused who to focus on.
  • In the early game my advice is to work towards the legendary characters.

Thrawn needs a good Phoenix team all g8 or above
    Palpatine needs any 5 rebels (phoenix count)
    R2D2 needs any 5 empire
    BB8 needs any 5 first order
    Yoda needs any 5 jedi
    Chewbacca needs any 5 bounty hunters but is HARD and Bossk+Dengar are recommended
    Commander Luke needs R2, Farmboy Luke, Old Ben, Princess Leia and Stormtrooper Han
    Rey needs Scavenger Rey, BB8, both veteran smugglers and Finn.
    Revan needs Bastila, mission, zaalbar, t3m4 and Jolee.

Basically pick one of those and focus on them(I'd suggest going for phoenix first because they get you two of those characters, two of whom will help you get R2 who is needed for CLS)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Chewie - Dengar isn’t just recommended, he’s almost essential 🙂
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Phoenix.

Empire.

3 good Scoundrels.

Gear up to get CLS.