HK-47

Prev1
Why doesn't HK have the old Republic tag? Sure he is "Dark Side" but should still have the tag and synergy with the rest of them.

Replies

• zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Sigh... that tag is the faction, not the era. This answer has already been given like thousand times.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • floppytechie
    125 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    zegene wrote: »
    Sigh... that tag is faction, not the era. This answer has already been given like thousand times.

Incorrect, that tag encompasses most of revan's companions. HK was revan's companion, and he did fight for the old Republic, so he should have that tag
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    CL_Chaos wrote: »
    Why doesn't HK have the old Republic tag? Sure he is "Dark Side" but should still have the tag and synergy with the rest of them.
    Can't sell that droid for scraps anymore. Has no value in it since everyone has it.

• zegene wrote: »
    Sigh... that tag is faction, not the era. This answer has already been given like thousand times.

Incorrect, that tag encompasses most of revan's companions. HK was revan's companion, and he did fight for the old Republic, so he should have that tag

HK47 is constructed after Revan becomes a sith. And his purpose is to exterminate jedis.

HK47 is constructed after Revan becomes a sith. And his purpose is to exterminate jedis.

HK-47 aided Revan to find and destroy an ancient factory The Star Forge, built by the Rakatan Infinite Empire, which can produce unlimited amount of starcruisers and war droids. HK-47 was also key into defeating Revan's old Sith Apprentice, Darth Malak, and was awarded the Cross of Glory from Admiral Forn Dodonna.

HK-47 aided Revan to find and destroy an ancient factory The Star Forge, built by the Rakatan Infinite Empire, which can produce unlimited amount of starcruisers and war droids. HK-47 was also key into defeating Revan's old Sith Apprentice, Darth Malak, and was awarded the Cross of Glory from Admiral Forn Dodonna.

As you can see, HK47 has dark side tag, which clearly indicates its origin and not indicating after he is captured. (When captured, Revan is also captured by jedi order) Period.

Well Jolee was grey when Revan met him and later he went to the light so with your comment Jolee shouldn't have the light tag and be the first grey.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Old Republic - Republic is lightside as is the old one.
    But whose to say we don’t get a Sith Empire tag at some point to differentiate some of the Old Sith from the OT/current timeline Sith.
  • KueChael wrote: »
    Old Republic - Republic is lightside as is the old one.
    But whose to say we don’t get a Sith Empire tag at some point to differentiate some of the Old Sith from the OT/current timeline Sith.

Then get a dark Revan and dark bastila lol
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited October 2018

As you can see, HK47 has dark side tag, which clearly indicates its origin and not indicating after he is captured. (When captured, Revan is also captured by jedi order) Period.

Well Jolee was grey when Revan met him and later he went to the light so with your comment Jolee shouldn't have the light tag and be the first grey.

You are changing the subject. Discuss Jolee then instead of asking darkside HK47 to have OR tag. Again , period.

You are changing the subject. Discuss jolee then instead of asking darkside hk47 to have or tag.

Wasn't changing the subject was arguing your point about "HK47 has dark side tag, which clearly indicates its origin and not indicating after he is captured"

Just saying HK should have the Old Republic tag for more evidence I'll point you to KotoR 2 still part of the Old Republic era and HK had a big role in shutting down the HK factory and stoping nihilus.
  • Seberating HK from Revan is just wrong IMO and HK should Synergize and maybe be useful
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited October 2018

You are changing the subject. Discuss jolee then instead of asking darkside hk47 to have or tag.

Wasn't changing the subject was arguing your point about "HK47 has dark side tag, which clearly indicates its origin and not indicating after he is captured"

Just saying HK should have the Old Republic tag for more evidence I'll point you to KotoR 2 still part of the Old Republic era and HK had a big role in shutting down the HK factory and stoping nihilus.

Is it really hard to understand that darkside hk47 is absolutely indicates his original setting which is to kill jedis?

The game has ds hk47 for now, deal with it.

Maybe later ls version comes who knows but he is not the only one switches sides so...

Is it really hard to understand that darkside hk47 is absolutely indicates his original setting which is to kill jedis?

I'm not asking for him to be light side I'm just asking for the tag to be added and him to be more useful.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    OR refers to the being in the actual republic.

While I'd argue that he was a member if t3 was a member, we have to remember that this droid lived for at least 300 years. This could be while Revan was still Darth Revan, or this could be after KOTOR, when Revan is captured and HK is kinda just wandering the galaxy.
  • CL_Chaos wrote: »

I'm not asking for him to be light side I'm just asking for the tag to be added and him to be more useful.

Then you need a version of hk47 to have that tag because current hk cant make you happy.

Then you need a version of hk47 to have that tag because current hk cant make you happy.

He makes me happy when I look at him lmao
    Just not when I use him.
  • And we can't say "Well you cant have dark and light characters mix.

Look at the scoundrel tag you have both light and dark side toons rubbing shoulders.
  • I agree he should have the tag. R2 has tags across the whole saga so hk could too. He doesn't change enoigh to justify different versions. And he is still ds aligned while traveling with revan in kotor. The bar is clearly in the dark part if younlook at it in kotor and he is constantly wanting to perform random murder. But he is part of the crew and as such, he should get the tag with everyone else.
  • I agree he should have the tag. R2 has tags across the whole saga so hk could too. He doesn't change enoigh to justify different versions. And he is still ds aligned while traveling with revan in kotor. The bar is clearly in the dark part if younlook at it in kotor and he is constantly wanting to perform random murder. But he is part of the crew and as such, he should get the tag with everyone else.

Thank you :)
  • Saying that it's a faction tag is stupid. Jolee, Mission, T3, and Zaalbar were as much members of the Old Republic as HK is, yet they all have the tag.
  • It's basically a kotor crew tag. So hk should have it too.
  • Yup :)
  • not only that but he should be required for reran too, just like all the others.
  • DarkHelmet1138
    3884 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    It would actually be fitting to let you use any combo of two toons plus revan for the event. Kinda like you did in kotor.
    Post edited by DarkHelmet1138 on
  • Heck yeah
  • So about HK.......
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    So about HK.......

Never used him.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • He needs no deserves the Old Republic tag now more then ever.
  • Looks like we got an old fashion copy and paste battle going on. Well was going on.

Nonetheless i agree with OP. Jolee was about as far as you could get from the Old republic as a faction. Because, you know. .he left them. So if he gets the tag than so should HK. Unless they are saving HK for the Exile and her tag. Then thats fine too.
  • I understand what they are doing there. I do believe that if you are from that era you get the tag but not every character gets every tag. HK is a good argument because he was Revans dog but so was Visas. I know we don't care about the characters being from either 1 or 2. Would Hannharr get it if they released him? I would think Bao would. Anyone that assisted the exile should get it, just not the enemies.