Instead of Revan

Prev1
Olddumper
3000 posts Member
edited October 2018
In this thread, for those of us not pursuing Revan, lets talk about what we are working on instead. Where you are in the progression of your farm and why you feel the farm has value. Personally I will;
  1. Finish Enfys and VC. Currently each at 6* with zeta, just need shards and gear
  2. Work on Bossk/HT. My Bossk is in the same boat as those mentioned above but I also need to star my HT. Hopefully it gets a ship node soon, so i can move directly from Enfys to HT.
  3. I'm finally getting around to NS. This is where my next zeta will go and all of lower tiers 9, 10, 11 gear. They are all 7* level 85 so there isn't that much work here.

Replies

• I like this idea. Personally, I'm not gunning for Revan this time but am farming the nodes for his next appearance.

But currently I'm farming the last few shards to 7* Visas Marr and Count Dooku. Dooku for platoons for DSTB mostly. I'm slow farming older characters for hard node requirements/easy access to Bronziums through their shard find link.

As for gearing, I'm currently gearing up Embo to g11 to wait for him to go f2p farmable (occasionally picking up shards from shipments when I can afford it) for Chewie to finally get him 7* when he comes back. After I finish out Embo as far as I can go, I'm gonna do the same for Jango.

After that, I'm gearing NS for Sith raid, theoretically I should do them first but I want to get Chewie for sure at 7* next time for an easier p3 team.

In between those, depending on what gear is needed at any time, I'm gonna finish Scavenger Rey and RT to g12 for my p1 Sith raid team. Though hopefully before I need to get over the g12 hurdle for Scav Rey, I'll have Hoda unlocked to gear. xD

Oh, and I'm one TB away from unlocking Hoda, there's that too. lol
  • I'm working on First Order right now, then I'm gonna head back over to Old Ben, Leia, FB Luke to get CLS next time around. I was very unorganized for most of my first year playing so I'm doing a lot of catch up.
    I'm also have 31 shards left to 7* Bastila and 2 more full pieces to get her to G12.
  • I am about 47/100 shards of Bossk, shooting for 7* Chewie next time around. I am working toward 6* Sion, but have abandoned the Vandor farm for OR toons. I have been farming them, but nowhere close this time. I haven't even started on Mission Vao. I have stopped spending energy on gear, only use it for toons. Thanks to my guildies for the donations!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Fives5555
    331 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I’m working on Bossk
  • Just finishing up my Jedi team, need one more piece for G12 hermit and 23 more shards on Bastilla and i'll have her G12

Then I plan to work on my BH and get them to gear 11/12 a couple zetas

Next i'll finish my imperial troopers which are all 7* I just need some gear on them

Then finally ill get to work on old republic toons
  • I am working on Bossk, Nest, Q'ira and Chewbacca. Want to strengthen my BH and Scoundrel teams for use in TW. All are currently 6 stars, except Chewie who is at 7. I also have 3 zeta waiting for whoever I get ready first.

Honestly, the fact that I am not infatuated with Revan and don't have my OR characters anywhere near ready made it an easy choice to ignore him this time around. There was a time when CG/EA could have tricked me into spending and panic farming - but that time has long since passed.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Working on Vandor, Bossk, Enfys Nest and RangeTrooper right now. Mostly for TW. Once I'm done with T3/Misison, I'll switch gears to Qi'ra and L3.

I might end up focusing on Aurra Sing and Embo afterwards if I don't have anything else worth farming. Aurra's kit is meh but Embo should be good for BH team defense for TW.

Once Hounds Tooth drops I'll focus on that too
  • Bossk for Chewie, Nest for arena, OR for next Revan event.
    My only fear is that they release HT to a fleet node before I finish Nest, because I dont know how to prioritise then.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Embo is pretty good with the offense bonus assist and counter attacks. Hope they make him farmable soon.
  • Finishing DN and Scion farms. Then starting the OR characters. Might throw in Visa Marr in there as well.
  • I'm all Bossk and Bastilla now I'm not gonna panic farm anything, hell at 2.8 go only thing I farm is gear but Bastilla is my arena and Bossk is my future chewie, I'm 3+ years in so in who they want to spend money but I won't
  • 1) Farming Dengar to 7* and getting him to G12, since he's the only thing that really kept me from a 7* Chewy. Also getting Cad Bane to G12.

2) Gearing Chewy to G11 for use in a CLS, Han, and R2 lineup.

3) Farming L3-37 and getting her and Bistan up to G11+ for defense/offense versions of the above lineup.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    I am gearing up Grievous and Magna ...
  • Working on Bastila, she’s nearly 7*, as well as my bounty hunters (Bossk will soon reach 6*) for Chewie’s seventh star and my night sisters for BT/TW. Besides Bastila, my OR toons are where I left them after their respective marquee events so 3*, level 1... I won’t even qualify for the first two tiers of the Revan event, lazy me... ^^
  • 1. Bounty Hunters ready for next Chewie.
    2. Zaalbar to complete the hard as nails Scoundrel defence squad (and as a nod to Old Republic farming!)
    and 3. Ewoks, 'cause you just know C3P0 will come one day
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Finally have my JTR sith-phase-1 team in reasonably good order, so I'm working on getting CLS and Han Solo geared up both for additional raid-related shenanigans and to improve my Rebels overall.

After that I guess I'll probably either start beefing up my Jedi and farming Bastila, or possibly improve my smugglers so I can start getting the slicing mats from Smugglers Run.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited October 2018

1. Finish Solo toons. Vandor is 6* but Nest and Lqndo are halfway through 5*. L3 and Young Han done and zeta’d.

2. Get around to gearing NS for HSR. I only have good phase 1 and 2 teams.

3. Continue working on droids. I’m hoping they will be meta when Grevious gets a rework. I’ll be ahead of the curve if that happens. If not, they are still fun to play and you can make some really good TW teams.
  • Bossk for Chewie, Nest for arena, OR for next Revan event.
    My only fear is that they release HT to a fleet node before I finish Nest, because I dont know how to prioritise then.

A word of advice, focus instead of diversify. If you're working on something with one energy, go after it until completed. Particularly in Cantina or ships, due to how long those charges take. So, finish Nest, then prioritize when finished.
  • Farming Bossk to 7* for Chewie. Have been working on Bastila for jedi team, so I am about 80 away from 7* her (helps to farm both the ship and hard). Once either of them are done, I will switch to Jolee (also for jedi), and then move onto Big Z once the other is done. Just finished my vets (thank God) for RJT, so I can slowly work n T3, and will move on to Mission once T3 is done (no rush). It helped to have finished my long Mother Talzin farm the day before Bastila was released FTP. Once I finish Jolee, I will start the long farm on Nest (I have been stuck on Hard Node 5-A, and have been using all of my ship energy for Bastila, so no attempts to complete with the month old 7* Executrix). Once these guys are done, I will likely work on getting Qi'ra for the Smugglers run (only leadership) while I gear up my remaining OR toons. This will be a long farm, but I hope to have them complete before Revan returns, and there is no way I will be buying any of these packs for any of them. I doubt there will be any Solo legendary, and I doubt I will even attempt to earn them if they do release one (no one was truly a legendary character, exempt for that one guy who named Han. GO NAMELESS NAMER!). So it would not be difficult to resist the urge to change my farming schedule for any special marquee.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Current farm list:
    Nest, Bossk, Visas, VChewie, L3, Bast, Jolee, Big Z, Mission, T3. Will add Embo and Aurra once farmable.

With one refresh of each energy every day, I'm projected to be ready for 7* chewie and revan on their second passes.
  • Working on getting to nest's node lol. E5 normal is killing me.
  • Mik_Prat_Rel
    153 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    This is refreshing. The drama of folks losing their minds over Revan reads like an operatic libretto!

Instead of Revan requirements, I’m continuing to farm shards and gear for the specific HSTR teams to help my guild get to that goal. We’re on tier 6 now.
  • Working on building up a Rancor team, then I'll switch back to bounty hunters for Chewie. After that, probably finish a couple rebels for 7* EP and Empire to get R2. I have other plans further down the list, but they'll probably shift around as I go along.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Working on getting to nest's node lol. E5 normal is killing me.

Hoo, buddy, wait til you see 5A hard. Tanks on tanks on tanks.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I took a break from farming vets cause it's so painful! Working on Bastila cause I want to 7* her then going back to vets. Gotta get ready for JTRs next visit.

Then I'm thinking of going after raid squads which means I'm probably going to work on Nightsisters next? But I want to work on Bounty Hunters and Imperial troopers. I need to get my sith squad settled too.

Basically everything. I'm farming everything lol
  • Murder bears... a ton of rabbid Ewoks!! Just kidding.

Like most, Bossk for chewie, and Jango for fun. OR to finish that for next go around, but then NS. Been neglecting them NS as they creep me out.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Finally some people who have plans instead of raging about revan.

I wish you all good luck on your path.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • ABC squad - currently just need to reach G10 plus possibly BB8's SPP Zeta
    Imperial Troopers - Hard Node Farming Veers, Range and Shore. Once raid frequency allows, I'll add in Starck shards. Snow sitting at 105/100 until there's spare credits.
    Side project - BHs on a back burner. Will be ready for at least 6* Chewie next time.
  • Lando on cantina nodes in case needed for a heroes journey, Hermit Yoda , Bossk the never ending farm , Zaalbar, Jollee and Bastilla. Starting mission vao and T3 soon
  • I'm currently getting OR toons to 5* to at least get the free gear up to tier 4 I believe. Bastilla is almost 7* already, 49/100, Jolee is 6 but all others are 4.

BH are donex Bossk and BF are both g12 and others 11. Already finished Chewie to 7* so no more BH work besides ships.

Guess I'm just gearing up the speculated toons for Jedi Luke and finishing my last Ewok to 7* g10 on off chance theyre needed for C3 id and when he drops

Even my Jawa are finished, ages ago, so i wouldn't br mad if they were the C3 toons either.