thewhitegift
295 posts Member
edited October 2018
hk2i5jeye04k.png
ddptirraka57.png
2r752xggyij3.png

How is this fair?

Replies

• Same old same old. We are in the same situation. 81M vs 118M.
  • Did all fifty from the other guild join tw? Because when u look up the guild it shows total gp and not the total of those that joined tw
  • Can guilds not intentionally get matched with weaker guilds by having their weak roster players not join? Thereby their 25 best players are matched against your 40+ best, however; you both have equal GP when it comes to matchmaking.

If this is how it works, good luck beating players with 3 million GP each compared to your 1.5-2.
  • Exactly
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Can guilds not intentionally get matched with weaker guilds by having their weak roster players not join? Thereby their 25 best players are matched against your 40+ best, however; you both have equal GP when it comes to matchmaking.

If this is how it works, good luck beating players with 3 million GP each compared to your 1.5-2.
    What? Not how that works but yeah no problem beating players w 3 million gp each compared to 1.5-2million when I would have almost double the players.
    Exactly
  • I'd like people to stop asking if all members of the opposing guild joined. It's actually beneficial to the opposing higher GP guild if they had lower GP members not join. Why? They get to set less squads and keep more for the offense. Sure it's the same for the lower GP guild but they're already at a disadvantage. Most likely the lower GP guilds top 10 won't come close to the higher GP guilds top 10. The lower GP guild is easily outmatched by the number of squads that are available on offense for the higher GP guild.