2 1/2 days for revan, no kit, no double drop, no nothing

Prev1
Where is any info about anything?

Replies

• Options
    You know when the event starts.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Options
    They do what they want. Take it or leave it.
  • Options
    Without the kit we Aren’t investing, we are gambling and hoping he’s great. This game is for gamblers. You place a bet and might get lucky. Alas, the cardinal rule for gambling is that the house always wins.
  • Options
    All of this planned silence is calculated. Builds up anticipation and buzz and delayed gratification.
  • Options
    All of this planned silence is calculated. Builds up anticipation and buzz and delayed gratification.

Only to a point... and I think they are right on the line, right now... If I see a kit before it gets dark outside (Central TZ) I will be excited... after that, I'm over it, might as well not release the kit at all and just let me see it when the event shows up.
  • Variant_Shades
    54 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Just curious, has there been precedent like this before? How many days before the event when they revealed the Kit for Jedi Training Rey and Luke Skywalker? Or other legendary such as Thrawn and Chewbacca?
  • Options
    Weeks ahead of time.
  • Options
    Make a choice. No one is twisting your arm to invest in these characters. Not like event wont be back. This game is all about choices
  • Options
    Make a choice. No one is twisting your arm to invest in these characters. Not like event wont be back. This game is all about choices

and he is not being rude, demanding, presumptuous. he is not twisting "their" arms either, just asking a very reasonable question to a community that may have more data. This is a forum is supposed to be about where people may come to get more info
    Doxige wrote: »
    Where is any info about anything?

I heard, have no idea how true, that testing was going on but that there were still adjustments to be made to the kit.
  • Options
    It's not about making a choice at this point... the choice was already made... now it's a matter of finding out if it was a good choice
  • Options
    You're the best- around!
  • Options
    they don't have the kit ready. They're waiting to see how much is spent before they decide on the finished product.
  • Options
    Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down!
  • Options
    No Kit, no reveal, not a single luxury. Like Robinson Caruso it’s as primitive as can be.
  • Options
    No Kit, no reveal, not a single luxury. Like Robinson Crusoe it’s as primitive as can be.

Bonus points for the Weird Al reference. Disappointed in the lack of a kit reveal, still looking forward to the event.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    At this point I'm more curious how many Chewie shards we're going to get in recompense for the immense bungling of this entire ordeal.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Options
    At this point I'm more curious how many Chewie shards we're going to get in recompense for the immense bungling of this entire ordeal.

Which Chewie you want?
  • Options
    Announcement will be made i expect wednesday with a reveal of kit, also good chance announcement of some toon shuffle putting embo and sing on hard nodes(likely this week could be next)

I do wonder when the long road ahead post will be, should be mid week in Oct but what week of Oct is the question.
  • Options
    Which Chewie you want?

dlyy53bd6exx.gif

Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Options
    My guess is CG is having problems with revan being either too OP or too weak and haven't figured out how to fix it. Hopefully more info soon.
  • Tifer
    130 posts Member
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    No Kit, no reveal, not a single luxury. Like Robinson Crusoe it’s as primitive as can be.

Bonus points for the Weird Al reference. Disappointed in the lack of a kit reveal, still looking forward to the event.

Or... Gilligan's Island. Around long before Al was making music.
  • Options

Which Chewie you want?

Doesn't really mattee. They all turn to shard currency. Though I guess I haven't finished vander chewie yet.
  • Options
    It kinda is what is is. It would be nice to see more info, but that probably wont happen. Just have to accept revan is coming and that we will see his kit in a few days
  • Options
    Chaac_Maul wrote: »
    Without the kit we Aren’t investing, we are gambling and hoping he’s great. This game is for gamblers. You place a bet and might get lucky. Alas, the cardinal rule for gambling is that the house always wins.

I invested heavily in Separatists earlier in the year thinking we'd see a rework of them in September. The house definitely won that gamble because I came up bust.
  • Options
    Why are so many people using the word "investing"? We are wasting money on a digital toon that will depreciate to 0 value the moment we stop playing :smile: Actually the correct term at this moment is "blind gambling"
  • Options
    SemiAsp wrote: »
    Why are so many people using the word "investing"? We are wasting money on a digital toon that will depreciate to 0 value the moment we stop playing :smile: Actually the correct term at this moment is "blind gambling"

Spending a bunch of credits, gear and zetas/omegas on a faction means we've invested a lot of time into them hoping that it pays off in rewards from events, raids and arena. Not everyone is referring to money when they are talking about gambling on a team.
  • Options
    How can they give out kit info when Raven is still in development?
  • Options
    Still, he's not wrong about it not being an investment. It's purchasing a good/service. It's gambling insofar as you don't know exactly how it will pay off, but you can say that about everything you've ever purchased. Sure, there are often refunds available, but not always, and the same is true with the game. We're purchasing something that brings us a money of happiness...or mooching off the rest of the community. A ticket to busch gardens is almost 100 bucks, for only a few hours of fun. How many people get in for free?
This discussion has been closed.