T5, T6, & Heroic Scores

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hitting Nihilus with basics + debuff (usually defence down). Still registers the damage dealt, but he ends up converting it to protection so it doesn't bring his % down.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Bogus mechanic. No doubt trying to discourage auto runs. Which begs the question, why have an auto setting. Honestly this game should come with gum.
  • BryantBub
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Scratch this.
  • Options
    P1 Heroic
    tgmm7bqs5c79.png
  • Options
    Well, the time has come...August is set for us to move forward to HSTR. We finish T6 overnight now. We need to see if we can beat Heroic or not. 144GP guild, hope so.
  • Options
    Well, the time has come...August is set for us to move forward to HSTR. We finish T6 overnight now. We need to see if we can beat Heroic or not. 144GP guild, hope so.

My guild is 115M and not everyone participates. I think your guild will be fine. Just coordinate and make sure to use certain teams in certain phases.
  • Options

My guild is 115M and not everyone participates. I think your guild will be fine. Just coordinate and make sure to use certain teams in certain phases.

So far my thoughts are:

Phase 1: Resistance - I hit 9 mil or so in T6, I've been told I can figure 4mil from the same team in HSTR P1.
    Phase 2: Revan Squads
    Phase 3: Night Sister
    Phase 4: ?

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    P4 is Asajj NS against nihilus and then good FO and high damage teams against Sion. Then throw everything you have at traya to hopefully end it.
  • Options
    P1 Heroic
    obo5pxv8ztz1.png
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @DuneSeaFarmer git dat gear up on Finn! Hahaha. Nice score!

Edit - wrong tag!! @DaPowerfulJedi I meant! Sorry Dune.
    Post edited by Vendi1983 on
  • DaarthBrewer
    1961 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Phase 4: ?

The kitchen sink. Everything you have that has any synergy at all.
    edit: Good luck!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Tks..

T6 P4 First time I was able to run my Revan squad. Is this score any good?

wry2gqn4nmbd.png

Then with about 14% left on DS I went in with RJT squad. Took out DS and went after Traya, lasted through all 9 rounds.

hzs0b25vcpol.png

For that long of a fight score seems low?

Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • Options
    I’m not sure how good of a score that is for Revan in p4, but I do know that you can get double that score in p2.

Honestly the Resistance team looks like it did alright. Once you get to just Traya she takes a ton of turns and reaches enrage quickly, so getting in 3.6M between her and Sion doesn’t seem that bad. Just make sure in Heroic to use that team in p1.
  • Options
    I’m not sure how good of a score that is for Revan in p4, but I do know that you can get double that score in p2.

Honestly the Resistance team looks like it did alright. Once you get to just Traya she takes a ton of turns and reaches enrage quickly, so getting in 3.6M between her and Sion doesn’t seem that bad. Just make sure in Heroic to use that team in p1.

Yep, and I'm told take our best scores and cut them in half where they apply in heroic?
  • Options

Yep, and I'm told take our best scores and cut them in half where they apply in heroic?

Yeah, about half the damage, maybe a little less than half at first as you get used to the slightly different mechanics and stuff.
  • Options
    P1 into P2 Heroic
    b59aa2cxw6tc.png
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Just upgraded JTR to G12 and managed this:

e92p3djp19av.png

Pretty chuffed. Much higher than I expected.
  • Options
    P1 Heroic
    5569bhvef4bs.png
  • Options
    Grats!
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Our run tonight of T6 is not going well, scores are off. Looks like they've been tweaking again.. can't even put into words how much i dislike the STR. Traya is passe now as well, we need a new raid to moan about.
  • Options
    Resistance in phase 1 of HSTR can get 1m+ easily, 3m+ if most are g12, 5m+ with g12 and ideal characters, and up to 10m with g12+ and superior mods

Revan Jedi in P2 can get 5m+ easily and up to 9-10m if you can start with a few percent left in phase 1

Nightsisters + Anakin can clear phase 3 by themselves (1 player, 1 team, 30 million)

Nightsisters can get 1m+ easily in phase 4, 3m+ when timed well, and up to 10m+ if modded ideally and timed well
  • Options
    P2 Heroic
    c947nkicq9n9.png
  • Options
    P1 Heroic
    bswigiqr1vk6.png
  • Options
    I haven't shared because our scores have gone down and nothing with mods etc has changed. I can't seem to do better than 7mil or so in T6 P1. It's, starting to bother some and I'm worried it will make them walk away. We've come so far. We're 144GP and run all raids at least twice a week, etc.. Really stumped.
  • Options
    P2 Heroic
    74w4o9zvg1b5.png
  • Cgb046
    78 posts Member
    Options
    I just want to say I appreciate this thread. We are going to try our first heroic next week, and this is most helpful to get some ideas how my teams compare and what to expect.
  • Cgb046
    78 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    One of my better scores from p1 t6
    62tzsgocj4ek.jpg

• Options
    P1 Heroic
    mwpmd19uqm0p.png
  • Options
    P2 Heroic
    6f71690oep4g.png