Nightsister zombie questions

jejuzang
710 posts Member
edited October 2018
After the rework, wherever nightsister zombie is defeated. She is then given a debuff that incurs -50 speed.

However when she is defeated and revived as an effect of one of her nightsister allies being defeated she loses that negative 50 speed debuff. Why does she not incur a -50 debuff every time she is defeated, and why is she losing the debuff when she is revived as a result of one of her nightsister allies being defeated?

Is this WAI? I thought that she should incurre the debuff each time shes defeated regardless of its an effect of her allies being defeated or not. Also, she should be able to cleanse herself from that debuff other than surviving an attack right?

Example: I defeat zombie and she now has a negative 50 debuff. I then defeat old Daka and old Daka is revived as well as nightsister zombie who now has no debuffs. This has happened when zombie has two negative 50 debuffs and one negative 50 debuff why? Shouldn't the -50 debuffs stick?

Replies

• Read the ability. An ally nightsister death resets zombies debuffs.

The issue I’m finding is zombie not getting her stacks when attacking or the negatives aren’t clearing sometimes on an attack.