4 dot mods

Koryphaia
70 posts Member
edited October 2018
Can you please do one of the following?

1. Remove 4 dot mods from the mod store since they’re fairly useless now.
2. Give us a way to slice 4 dot mods to 5 dot mods.

Either is fine but as it currently stands, slots in the mod store are wasted with 4 dot mods and I don’t understand why they’d still be in there at this point.

Replies

• Options
    Cuz there are more levels of players then end game players?
  • Options
    Yeah i expect any day now to see the top row of mods in the mod store revert back to being crystal purchases, being 5 dot and maybe rare 6 on occasion, and the following rows remains gold purchase but only 4 dot and under.

Only say this because i thought mod store using gold currency was temporary anyway...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    op, don't use 4 dot mods unless on some minor char if it has good other skills. //
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Cuz there are more levels of players then end game players?

Even at level 50, when you can first equip mods, you can easily get 5 dot mods... There is really no reason to ever upgrade or use anything but 5 dot mods from the beginning.

Imo, the only reason they exist it's so that you can sell them for a bit of cash, and it's a better player experience to get an item that can be sold than to get the cash up front instead of the item.
  • Options
    Plus the 4 dot mods aren’t much cheaper than the 5 dot mods in the mod store. It’s one thing to use one if you pull it from an event or mod battles but no reason to buy them from the store.
  • Options
    I've slowly eliminated all but a few from my inventory, 5 dots are better, I sell anything that's base 5 dot or below with very few exceptions. If you could slice lower dots into higher ones I'd be all for that.