Nightsisters Overpowered?

Winterfox53
20 posts Member
edited October 2018
Ok, I am sick of the Nightsisters. They are absurdly overpowered. I've heard other people complain about this as well. Between Old Daka, Zombie, Talia, Ventress, and Talzin, they are nearly impossible to defeat. I have lost numerous times by squads that I should have been easily able to defeat simply because Zombie taunts every two seconds and Talzin's leader ability and Daka's chant revive the toons you just defeated. It is extremely difficult. The Zombie rework was helpful, but then you have Ventress, Talia, and Daka with the healing. I am now completely avoiding Nightsisters all together if I can help it, and I'm not the only one. Are you guys having issues with them as well, or should I just restrategize? I heard a Jango/Boba squad is a good counter.

Replies

• You sound like you need to rework your squad, Nightsister squads are not a problem, and mainly only cause some grief to newer or unprepared players.
  • Winterfox53
    20 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I can try. I've been playing for over a year and my squad cuts through basically every other squad, but I just can't take out NS. I can cut through Phoenix, Sith, Empire, but I just can't take them out. I'll probably look up some strategies on them. I heard other people complaining about it, so I figured I'd see what other people think. Thanks for the feedback @GhostTruckin
  • It would help a little if you would post what squad you are using, that makes a difference.

Look at Nightsister squads like this now, depending. On the gear of zombie, it will revive twice for the first two Ns kills, So, take out an easy to kill ns twice, that takes care of zombies revive deal, then ether kill zombie fast twice to put it to -100 speed, and take out the rest, or, leave zombie, and take out daka then talzin asajj and whoever them zombie.

But. Squad comp you are using is important ,
  • I heard a Jango/Boba squad is a good counter.

So, you heard about counter(s), but still call NS overpowered? I guess we define 'overpowered' differently.

• Winterfox53
    20 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Yes, because 2 toons, one of which isn't even farmable yet, out of approximately 164 is definitely helpful @fakir @ghosttruckin My main squad is Bastila as leader, GMY, Fulcrum, Boba, and Nihilus. They equal about 82,000 power. Boba and Bastila have been zetaed. GMY was zetaed once.
    Post edited by Winterfox53 on
  • More then two chars are useful against Ns

Your Bastila squad is a hybrid, and as such, is not very effective for taking on NS, I would look into a fast healer, preferably Jedi. And drop boba, nihilus with his CD increase might be more beneficial to keep, even tho boba can ignore taunts, use nihilus to execute any Ns except zombie of course, but, you squad in general is not a good one to take against ns,
  • Winterfox53
    20 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    @ghosttruckin thank you for the helpful feedback. I'll try maybe sticking my Luminara in there and see how that goes. I appreciate the help! I've had a lot of issues with them, so hopefully I can take them down now.
  • @Winterfox53, there ARE other counters, you know. Try out a full jedi team under zeta Bastilla lead. That tenacity bonus will help you resist plague. And with a healer on the team, you can heal away the plague, if you become infected. If you include non—jedi characters, they can easily be infected with plague, which can then spread. Your team's mix is a weakness.

Back before the zombie rework, zEP lead empire teams ( with Vader, TFP, Tarkin) were also a hard counter. They may still be. Troopers under zVeers lead as well.

No, NS are not overpowered.
  • Winterfox53
    20 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Thank you @Fakir That's what I was looking for in the first place. That's why I asked what other people thought, to see if I was right or just didn't have the right mix.
  • Ehm.. try to fight NS /w a JTR team... prety hard i still havent won a game. Could beat anything else except bastila /w gk/ob. I think i lost 2 times to other teams.. I really dont know how other teams do but, can immagine sith/empire /w palp lead to be useful, they were not very beatable for my FO either until i got the KRU lead zeta.