Best BH Squad?

I only have Boba at g12 - the rest of my bounty hunters are 4 stars or less.

Would like to finally start working on a BH squad and need advice as to who makes the best team?

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Don't think there is a best, because of how much they vary. What's this team for?

In general Bossk is a must. Greedo's used often too.
  • Dengar if you ever want og chewie
  • For OG chewie, go with bossk boba dengar +2.
    For the +2, cad, 88, greedo, zam, all look viable.
  • I think the best five to use are Bossk lead, boba, jango, embo, and dengar.
  • BrakirKY
    145 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The ideal team depends on the use. For tw defense and DSTB, zBossk lead with dengar/boba/embo/jango is ideal ( Aurra works great also)
    For tw offense, it depends on who you're fighting, but I use either Bossk or jango lead with the same comp. Even at 4*, Embo and jango are sturdier and do as much damage as 88 and Greedo.

Greedo is very good, but he's also the 2nd squishiest of the whole group, and one bad hit can knock him out of the fight.
  • Pretty pleased in this Territory War I shredded a fully zeta’d Gold Ring CLS/Chewie/Han Rebel Team with this:

Boba(l), Zam, Dengar, Greedo, Cad Bane
    No Zetas and no Bossk.

Same team obliterated Territory Battle BH missions. I’m building them to deal with Chewie 7* next time round. I think only Boba and Dengar are CRITICAL for Chewie....Bossk makes it’s easier I guess. G12 on Boba and G11 on the others to be safe though!
  • Thanks for the replies everyone - I'm currently working on Bossk and Dengar with plans to go after Embo and Jango next.