Need to narrow down my focus but not sure what on

I have my Phoenix team at 7* and now my Empire team at 7* (which i am mostly using) and right now im just sort of doing bits here and there with no real target.

I was farming up the KOTOR toons with my energy since they got released but accepted i wont be able to get Revan so id be happy to switch my focus somewhere else

From the stores im farming:
First Order Officer from Cantina Store to slowly build towards BB8
Princess Leia from Squad Arena Store to slowly build towards CLS
Luminara from GW Store to get GMY at 7*

So as you can see my focus is sort of spread quite wide and i want to sort of narrow it down but not sure what i should prioritize. Anybody have any advice on the next move?

https://swgoh.gg/p/425414285/characters/

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• WitnessedJarl
    255 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    looking at your roster I would suggest to get the toons needed for cls to 7* g9 first.

After that I'd probably focus back on OR toons for revan as you're closer there than going for RJT

in the meanwhile you can keep getting FOO from cantina store and luminara from gw store as that won't conflict with cls and revan farms

also since old ben is a Jedi and bastila is as well this means you'll also progress towards 7* GMY
  • I'd find a different way to spend GW currency - Lumi isn't really used or needed. Especially at the point you're at.

Ezra/Kanan/Old Ben/Bastilla/whatever-jedi. You've got the first two, and are going to need to work on the second two anyways. Windu/Ahsoka/JC/Plo Koon for fleets are all better choices, unless you can get General Kenobi.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Windu/Ahsoka/JC/Plo Koon for fleets are all better choices, unless you can get General Kenobi.
    Windu sucks. Period. On land and in space.

The others have their uses.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Switching focus is probably a good way to get frustrated. There are enough characters now that there is no one "correct" way to build your roster, so don't worry about what you "should" be doing.

I'd just stick with the OR guys until they're Revan-ready. Then, once that's done and you no longer need to worry about being forced to "panic farm," think about who you want next. If you keep bouncing around you'll end up with a bunch of 6-star gear 7 guys that can't do much and it won't be very fun.

For what it's worth, I'd probably go for First Order after that. You're already working on Officer, the rest of the team is fairly easy to farm, and they're great in a number of areas. Plus, as you noted, they are needed for BB8 who is also stellar.
    Post edited by Jarvind on
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I'd find a different way to spend GW currency - Lumi isn't really used or needed. Especially at the point you're at.

Ezra/Kanan/Old Ben/Bastilla/whatever-jedi. You've got the first two, and are going to need to work on the second two anyways. Windu/Ahsoka/JC/Plo Koon for fleets are all better choices, unless you can get General Kenobi.

I know Lumi isn't really used or needed i was just farming her with GW currency as i already have Cad, Biggs and Phasma at 7* and didnt know who else to farm from that store and didnt want to spend energy or currency from other stores on a Jedi as i was using that for other toons.

I was planing to use her for that 'whatever-jedi' spot at the end and then once i have GMY at 7* she wont be apart of my Jedi team haha. I picked Lumi over the other jedi you said because she's the one i can get to 7* the quickest without conflicting other farms