Character Choice

Nihion
3340 posts Member
This is something that I think EA should do to introduce new toons. There is no “other” option, because I assume they’d give us a few characters and only those characters to choose from.

Character Choice 59 votes

Padmé Amidala
35%
StarSonTrowaJediWallynator94BrtStlndGamorreanKurrganSpartan549KyJoe_CoolFei34Killbot5000IronRangerFifteenthRey_GreysaberYKMisfitswgregoriouCmd314JohnAranEmguyDaPowerfulJediJppc 21 votes
Dryden Vos
13%
flux_ronoJasFonzBytestreamHam_SolomiSparkle361TheBatmanTbirds01ReworkGriev0us 8 votes
Saw Gerrara
8%
APX_919jhbuchholzPre_VizslaCATSchmoozerNikWolver 5 votes
Mon Mothma
1%
dimi4a 1 vote
General Hux
40%
TeagueStrubzEclecticsScottStavDarthNekrosSinisterSandmanRiffinatorCarterHJjflynn3DarthRevan99AA86RoksteadyBubbaFettMeriredFeydSTLCt214476Vendi1983NihionavinsTarlaBille 24 votes

Replies

• Options
    General Hux
    Introduce Hux and give him a capital ship and then give one to Hodo to balance it out. While they're at it, add a capital ship for Grievous and another Rebel capital ship. Not sure who should get it though. Anything to break up the monotony of facing either Tarkin or Thrawn in fleet arena.
  • Options
    General Hux
    You really need to expand the nr of options to get a more realistic result.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    General Hux
    You really need to expand the nr of options to get a more realistic result.

I chose these characters not to be a sample of all characters, but I feel like EA, if they did polls like this, wouldn’t just let people vote for any character in existence; they’d have you choose from a select few. Just to clear things up.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    They have done polls like this tho. If I remember right other was an option
  • Options
    Padmé Amidala
    HK666 wrote: »

Yah... @HK666 is absolutely right about this here... 'Other' should definitely be an option.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    I don't want any of these added... at all...
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    General Hux
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    HK666 wrote: »

Yah... @HK666 is absolutely right about this here... 'Other' should definitely be an option.

Well than sorry. Make your own poll. Just trying to (re)introduce a fun new thing.
  • Options
    Dryden Vos
    Really confused why they haven’t released Beckett or Vos.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    General Hux
    Seriously, Padmè and Hux not being in game at this point is a little absurd.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    none of this garbage.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    General Hux
    Gifafi wrote: »
    none of this garbage.

If you think Mothma and Hux are garbage, you should rewatch Star Wars. Solid characters