Faction Pack? What if I have a 7 star Bastila?

One 7 star Old Republic.

Should I still go for the faction pack..or is it just better to get stuff from shipments?

Replies

• Options
    Grimstoned wrote: »
    One 7 star Old Republic.

Should I still go for the faction pack..or is it just better to get stuff from shipments?

Depends entirely on how far away you are for the others. You have an 80% chance to get a pack for a non-Bastila character, so the odds are pretty good. The minimum shards are 10, which means your cost is only ~70 crystals per toon. Since you actually have a good chance for 12 or 15, it drops the crystals/shard even more.

The best toons to get shards for are Zaalbar or Mission - but there's only a 40% chance for those.

It's something of a gamble - it could pay off, or it could waste more crystals. Only you can decide if the potential benefit outweighs the risks for yourself.
  • Options
    Dang. I’ll prolly give it a go. Iam around 50 shards for each to get them to 7 star. May be worth it . If my first pull is Bastila I am done.
  • Options
    Would not be surprised if they released a faction mega-pack covering all of them at once, like they had for the Bounty Hunters. Probably worth waiting till the event starts...or, God forbid, at least they reveal the kit.
  • Options
    I have a big problem with the options for packs you offer on this event. I have been farming basti from the start and I have her at 7 star. I want to give you my money, but you gave me no outlet to do so without buying something I already have. The event **** and was a big let down for all the hype. Then to be told if I want to continue I have to buy things I already have and worked for, your on something. Way to fail on this one. Been playing this since launch and to see how you just keep embracing the gambling style system instead of just coming out and saying this toon costs this much...I don’t think I can continue with this run around. I want to play star wars and I’m ok with paying for it but I don’t want to feel like your trying to rip me off around every corner wich is how it feels lately. Used to love the game, but greed is setting in. Don’t be like marvel strike force...