No Kit So No Spoilers

The reason there is no kit is because they do not want the YouTube channel makers to influence collectors decisions in any way. Not all of them will agree on or use revan in the same way. There is also fake news going around that there is a problem with his kit, There is absolutely nothing wrong with his kit, trust that the devs polished off revan along with the release of OR toons long ago in a galaxy far far away. I personally dont need another player to tell me whether a toon is good or not since I am capable of reading ability descriptions. If you're on the fence about investing or not make it simple If you want him solely for your collection then get him if you want him for his abilities then wait and see. Everyone has a chance to get revan if they choose f2p or not just have fun and farm f2p 100% if you're worried about wasting cash and get him to best as possible after all they made the event for all, cheers.

Replies

• I’ve seen the source, it doesn’t look fake. Also, they worked overtime all weekend, Carrie disclosed that on Twitter. And still no kit reveal, with about 18 hours to go.

Sometimes 2 + 2 really does = 4.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Palanthian wrote: »
    I’ve seen the source, it doesn’t look fake. Also, they worked overtime all weekend, Carrie disclosed that on Twitter. And still no kit reveal, with about 18 hours to go.

For someone quoting math he doesn’t come out till Thursday night just an FYI.
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    I’ve seen the source, it doesn’t look fake. Also, they worked overtime all weekend, Carrie disclosed that on Twitter. And still no kit reveal, with about 18 hours to go.

Work all weekend = draw straws to see who comes in on Saturday morning to make sure all the office lights were turned off and the janitor emptied Carrie's garbage can. As far as the source if there ever was really one. His gaming experience is just that, his gaming experience. If there was a problem they would have disclosed the kit and then final ability wording as always. It's all fake news bro.
  • Foxer wrote: »

You sure got straight to the heart of the issue, this is what we should be debating right here.
  • Foxer wrote: »

I guess sometimes 2+2 =22?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They did rework his kit, and they will give access to the GC to make videos to release with his kit when its ready. Believe it or not, this is the situation on hand.
This discussion has been closed.