Kit Reveal: Jedi Knight Revan

15678911Next

Replies

• Can we take away the AI handbook written for Revan against Traya just for 1 month and see how terrible he is then? :D:D:D
  • Rekrn123 wrote: »
    His kit is ridiculously overpowered and will be instantly meta-defining. For a character of this status, it is not surprised. However, he is locked behind a strict paywall and will only be unlocked by people who paid. Some game changers have suggested a 2 week extension, which would certainly work. It would also be good (in order to quell the community uproar) to have a double or triple shard drop event from now until the end of the event, along with an acknowledgement that the F2Ps and small spenders are getting screwed over. CG, please respond to all the comments. We need some level of transparency. Some message should have been released alongside his kit reveal, and there needs to be action, quickly.

It's fine how it is. You are not entitled to get Revenge F2P the first time out. Set old republic as favorite and start farming now you will get him the next time the event comes around.

That is what I'm doing lol.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Klocko wrote: »
    Antares wrote: »
    Not sure why everyone thinks this is mega OP...!? I think isolate and annihilate can easily shut a Revan lead down on offense. But we shall see tomorrow. 😊

Let's not forget Fracture.

Hmmm, food for thought, but I think that traya and revan are a match for each other.
    I know all these things can shut him down but it depends on who's faster and stronger.
  • Ponnek wrote: »
    Does Nihilus' Anihilate skill trigger the savior ability? Or will it only trigger if a Jedi ally gets damaged to 1%?

Technically no, annihilate does not do damage to 100%of the guys health, but instantly takes them out, which might be something they have to fix. Also I've tested and vaders lightsaber throw can also instantly kill through savior.
  • Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Ponnek wrote: »
    Does Nihilus' Anihilate skill trigger the savior ability? Or will it only trigger if a Jedi ally gets damaged to 1%?

Technically no, annihilate does not do damage to 100%of the guys health, but instantly takes them out, which might be something they have to fix. Also I've tested and vaders lightsaber throw can also instantly kill through savior....

Crumb, or someone, can you please tell me if this is meant to be a glitch?
  • Dunedain wrote: »
    Can we take away the AI handbook written for Revan against Traya just for 1 month and see how terrible he is then? :D:D:D

Ha no,
  • Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Ponnek wrote: »

Technically no, annihilate does not do damage to 100%of the guys health, but instantly takes them out, which might be something they have to fix. Also I've tested and vaders lightsaber throw can also instantly kill through savior.

nothing to fix WAI
  • I'm not sure Vader's culling blade is supposed to work like that though. Technically at some point during it's damage that particular Jedi would hit 1% health and Savior would kick in. Unless it's cumulative damage... Which I don't think is how the ability works.
  • Dunedain wrote: »
    Can we take away the AI handbook written for Revan against Traya just for 1 month and see how terrible he is then? :D:D:D

why? having him always targeting traya takes out the rngness of getting marked any other toon, keep it like now and its an easy win
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • And where is his Dark side? Darth Revan?
  • Yay revan is gonna dominate the meta again
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    I hate you for bumping this thread and making me think it was the Darth Revan kit for a second
  • Sorry
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Gluckychou wrote: »
    Look at the name of Uniques : Savior, Hero.
    It lacks Conqueror and Villain from Malak's quote.
    Darth Revan incoming? :)

Wow! This guy predicted this 6 months early! Nice job!
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Now JKR gets a rework as we-

Oh, necro. Boo.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.