Tarkin defense

Since ships 2.0 came out, tarkin has been the go to defense ship which is fine, but how come the exact same matchups outcome is almost always different?

Sometimes no debuffs land other times the ai gives me 3 target locks, 3 ability blocks and expose on top of that even before i move. Not to mention hounds tooth screwing up the whole arena.

Is there any way to make it less RNG dependant to attack against executrix or thats just another case of bad design which we need to live with?

Replies

• Options
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Is there any way to make it less RNG dependant to attack against executrix or thats just another case of bad design which we need to live with?
    If you want the same move to always have the same result then I suggest you play chess.
  • Options
    Use Ackbar & genosians. Ability block makes no great difference to that combo due to all the assists
  • Options
    Try Maul as first re-enforcement - put his special on sun fac and you're laughing
  • Options
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Try Maul as first re-enforcement - put his special on sun fac and you're laughing

hmm thanks for the tip

You need spy's omega, and as the ai will inevitably attack him first getting maul in early means you can keep him and soldier stealthed for ages. Sun fac gets counter, meaning soldier assists. I'm really surprised I don't see more people doing it.