Jolee's heal under GK lead

I know that this has been covered, but this forces us to have 2 healers under General Kenobi lead. Not Viable...this should totally trigger jedi attack on a full Jedi squad. To think that because it is explained is acceptable is not right. It's within faction & he is a healer. Can you please find a way to fix this.

Replies

• To quote Jolee, you do it.
  • You do it.
  • I did it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's not really something that needs to be fixed..... it's not broken.

The designed his kit the way they designed it. There are many examples of abilities that spread across factions for no real reason and ones that dont, again for no real reason.

Things like this are most likely done for balance reasons.
  • I'm glad that it's ok for you, but I feel that it is something that has poor design. When we cannot synergize factions because it was designed that way, we lose. It is not a balance if you have to have 2 healers. GK is now not as hard to acquire, but still takes a bit. The only Raid Rewarded toon without a Zeta, Incredible Tank, ut unless you have him in leader spot, he basically does nothing as he is not designed to. Now I have to have 2 jedi healers if I want to use Jolee. They made this ultra tough toon that doesn't do anything. & If I wanted tk switch for another Jedi, there are none to take his place. All of the first Jedi need revisited & not many have much in the way of offensive output, so it looks like a bunch of people that cant hit a curve ball & do about as much damage. There should not be so many Draws. Anyway, now Revan makes Bastilas Zeta useless & Jedi are no better off. Then how about give CLS Jedi tag or something. Not mad at how you feel, just frustrated having to watch my team get their behinds kicked & hope I can withstand the storm.
  • It’d be pretty awesome if Jolee ability counted as a team healing ability when you use a full Jedi team. It would be very useful and still far less overpowered then some of the toons that are being rolled out.
  • Tony12345 wrote: »
    It’d be pretty awesome if Jolee ability counted as a team healing ability when you use a full Jedi team. It would be very useful and still far less overpowered then some of the toons that are being rolled out.

Yep! He his Saber hits like a spaghetti noodle already. It seems that they didnt even plan on giving GK jedi tag. So much of his kit works against faction. Or only the weakest Jedi work under his kit. They rolled out too many toons with bad kits. There os atleast a half of years worth ofbtoons that seriously need to be revisited.