Revan with Bastilla and Jolee?

When I saw the kit I thought "But what about the Kotor Toons?"...

End then I've seen that there are multiplcators for Jedi and Kotor Tags. Of course Revan will only work with Jedi but what about Kotor Jedis? They get both multiplicators...

So if you use Bastilla and Jolee you get 20% more heal on the first special and +10 Speed, +10% Crit Chance and +10% Offense with his lead.

Now the question is, is it worth it? And second, if yes who will be kicked out of the team?

My thoughts on this:

- Bastilla brings a very good kit with Buffs that GMY can spread, a cleansing stun and ability block on the basic.
- Jolee brings a lot heal and mass revive.

Bastilla is an easy choise for me, but is Jolee a good idea? If you have him with Hoda together thats a lot heal. I think too much heal actually. If you swap Hoda out for him you lose Hodas Buff but you get a healer that does a little damage and has the mass revive. I'm absolutly not sure if this is a good idea.

What do you think?

Replies

• I am going to use Jolee and Bastila under revan. Revan gives bonuses for attacks out of turns, which is highly supported by Jolee. And revives of course, you can’t miss it. Can be veeeery irritating for the teams without a Nihilus.
    With GMY/GK and HY that would be a great team I think.