Revan + TW defense

Aluxtu
420 posts Member
edited October 2018
After reading revans kit and how it impacts tm, will this impact teams that have successfully defended in a tw losing their preloaded tm if hit by a revan?

Replies

• You mean by theory or in practice?
    I dont wanna sound negative, but Im pretty sure theres many things they havent tested with Revan, given that the kit was finalised like one day before rollout.. Expect a bugfest.
  • Yeah that was why I was asking before he comes out and becomes the ultimate clean up crew
  • Only tm gained by lead abilties are prevented. So no, preloaded teams will still function the same way.

Many people seem to miss it. 🤔
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Aluxtu wrote: »
    After reading revans kit and how it impacts tm, will this impact teams that have successfully defended in a tw losing their preloaded tm if hit by a revan?
    Only prevents TM gain from leader abilities

Preloaded TM are not granted by a leader ability so it shouldn't prevent preloaded TM

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Han should still shoot first.... unless he doesnt... because reasons
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Only tm gained by lead abilties are prevented. So no, preloaded teams will still function the same way.

Many people seem to miss it. 🤔

This.
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Han should still shoot first.... unless he doesnt... because reasons
    Blame George Lucas. :p
  • What if the defending team is bastila, will she lose preloaded tm?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    What if the defending team is bastila, will she lose preloaded tm?

I would imagine she'd lose the additional +15% tm from her leader, but the TM would remain from the last battle.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    What if the defending team is bastila, will she lose preloaded tm?

Yes. Her and Maul are the only two leads currently in the game that are affected by that part of JKR's kit.