Territory Wars Problems and lack of support

Chima
113 posts Member
Hello EA team.

I'm facing a weird problem since the HOTH event has been ended. After the HOTH event has ended I received my rewards in my inbox, that's fine, like always. But I tried to see the results and the GUILD event area was empty. Saying that there's no events but all my guild were seeing the Territory War.

Since then I've been looking for some support from the EA team under the ticket 43987508 without any satisfactory answer, they asked to reinstall the game (I did), clear all the cache on my cell phone (I did), reset the cell phone configuration (I did), but there's no way to see the Territory War. Well now I already lose this Territory war, but I would like to receive some feedback about what is causing this issue since it never happened before.

Today morning my guildmate said that (unknown reason) the Rancor raid wasn't being shown to him, he received the alerts but the content wasn't there.

There's any known issue going on? I'm facing several lack of support coming from the support team in my region, I'm trying to keep this ticket (43987508) opened until I receive a answer, but the support team (Marcelo G.) is trying to close the ticket as "solved" and sending me rude messages and threatening to ban my account if I keep asking for support.

I'm not asking any favor, I'm just trying to understand the problem and solve it.
Thanks YOU very much!

Replies

• Options
    Good luck, Await the " All bugs need to be reported at answers website" and closure of this thread though
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Bigs and issues have been moved to Answers HQ. You need to report it and discuss any issues there.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>