Content Update 10/17/2018 [MEGA]

13Next

Replies

• Nauros wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    My 158k ally points will just sit and wait to be spent.

That's cute. Hope that my 1.19M will find some use eventually...

I'd have more, but once a week I would blow through them on Bronziums and stay at 50k. Then they brought in the weekly shipments so I started saving again.
  • Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    Total joke that the first tier requires mission and Zanzibar. Those two are have a horrible shard drop rate also the gear is annoying . I went days and used multiple crystals refresh’s and only received 2 shards . . This event I think Jonah are the whale .
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Stokat wrote: »
    Ally points is the main source for obtaining character shards to feed the shard shop (and get much needed gear) for many of us. Just removing ways to get ally points does not solve that there are few places to spend them, it just makes it even harder to gear the ton of new toons you have flooded us with.

If you want to “do more” with ally points and include more ways to spend them thats great, I’m all for it. Removing ways to obtain them has nothing to do with this.

I posted this in my guild Discord and I guess I will call it here as well.
    This basically means they are about to add something worthwhile for Ally Points and they don't want everyone having a large excess
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Think maybe sim tickets can also get looked at with Ally points. I have 25k+ and earn them much faster than I can use them...

Just get rid of them. Solved.

It's true. All of it.

But seriously, once it's 3* you should be able to just sim them. The tickets are pointless. You still use energy, so what do they care?

Well, the sim tickets were made intentionally pointless with the addition to the ship rewards, so I think that the next logical step will be to get rid of them completely.
  • Varlie wrote: »
    Ally points is the main source for obtaining character shards to feed the shard shop (and get much needed gear) for many of us. Just removing ways to get ally points does not solve that there are few places to spend them, it just makes it even harder to gear the ton of new toons you have flooded us with.

If you want to “do more” with ally points and include more ways to spend them thats great, I’m all for it. Removing ways to obtain them has nothing to do with this.

This basically means they are about to add something worthwhile for Ally Points and they don't want everyone having a large excess

Yes probably true, just hope that that something is gear and that it won’t cost us ridiculous amounts like they have charged for omegas in the weekly shipments (50 000 for two omegas).
  • Roguetechna
    138 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Think maybe sim tickets can also get looked at with Ally points. I have 25k+ and earn them much faster than I can use them...

It's true. All of it.

But seriously, once it's 3* you should be able to just sim them. The tickets are pointless. You still use energy, so what do they care?

I have the same problem with Training Droids. Its been a big gripe for me for a long time. Past like level... What? 15? Training Droids are never the bottleneck for leveling toons... its credits.

There isn't even a difference in experience ratios between the different tiers of droid. You spend the same credits per experience point. The only reason training droids are present is for another resource to pay out, and something to fill the last challenge. It always irked me...

Exactly as this may be a sign the game is looking to find ways to generate money. The game has been around for a while and with that comes vet players who have found smart strategies to obtain the things they need without spending money. I think with the recent cadence of how events and toons are dropping they are looking for ways to generate more revenue. It appears the game is not generating what it once did. We may be seeing the game move past it peak.
  • twstdbydsn wrote: »

It's true. All of it.

I have the same problem with Training Droids. Its been a big gripe for me for a long time. Past like level... What? 15? Training Droids are never the bottleneck for leveling toons... its credits.

There isn't even a difference in experience ratios between the different tiers of droid. You spend the same credits per experience point. The only reason training droids are present is for another resource to pay out, and something to fill the last challenge. It always irked me...

Yeah, I get that too. I just leveled someone up the other day and only used 1* training droids because I had more than enough to waste. I do wish they'd up the prizes for credit heist. Even if it was just 1 additional sim on the tier. 5m being the base for the highest tier is a joke.

Exactly as this may be a sign the game is looking to find ways to generate money. The game has been around for a while and with that comes vet players who have found smart strategies to obtain the things they need without spending money. I think with the recent cadence of how events and toons are dropping they are looking for ways to generate more revenue. It appears the game is not generating what it once did. We may be seeing the game move past it peak.

The more they tighten their grip, the more players will slip through their fingers.
  • Here is the question I'd like to know. When will Jango Fett be farmable?

I have him at a pretty supped up 4-Star character, but after purchasing $20 just to get 12 extra shards, I was a little baffled. Hopefully, he will be able to be earned quite easily. I see that Embo is finally available to farm. Thank God.
  • Cavalcade wrote: »
    Here is the question I'd like to know. When will Jango Fett be farmable?

Probably sometime in November. Expect him to be farmable on a dark side hard node, that’s where a lot of marquee characters have been going to lately.
  • When is sing going to be farmable?
  • So yes once again ... nothing new in store , didn’t expect it with the new business strategy , I love the game ... but I’m bored of getting low rng and getting one or two shards of a panic farm too , I remember not so in the distant past .. oh ya double drops ,, actually I’m just bored , thanks for some cool hunters and I love Chewbacca but for arena I only buy prestige credits whoopty doo , basil .. cantina oh a bit of ship currency that gets mods in the shop here and there going with whopti doo basil . Ship currency yep only zeta farming ok can’t complain, galactic war nothing left but to get toons to convert into shard shop the gear help a bit but common cg shake the tree a bit , I’d like a few stun guns to fall out or some gold thermals but who am I kidding
  • LOCALISATION - Updated the description of Chimaera's "Strategic Dominance" ability to reflect that it does not increase the cooldown of the enemy capital ship's "Call Reinforcement" ability.

I do not like that this works this way! Gives too much advantage to bringing in Phantom 2, even after I should have reduced enemy cap ship (ri) cooldowns!
  • When will Xanadu Blood be in shipments or farmable?