IG-88 or Embo?

Hi guys
I am about to start finishing up my BH team and in doing so I want your opinion:

Now that Embo has become farmable, should I aim for him or IG-88?

My lineup is as follows:
Boba (7*)
Greedo (7*)
Cad Bane (7*)
Boskk (still farming...)
?

What do you guys think I should go for?

Replies

• Embo (but you're going to need Dengar to make getting og chewie anything but very painful)
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    IG-88 easy farm, also used in droid teams. But likely to not get updated whenever droids become meta/arena worthy

Embo- better BH in all situations except when you specifically need something only IG brings (like his lead, or like more healing immunity or something))
  • Go for IG-88 ...his Ship will become farmable sometimes so then you're prepared. Embo is a good choice but for Shipbattles and/or TW/TB i think IG is the better option
  • Dengar all the way
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Embo is one of the best single-target damage dealers in the game (maybe THE best) and is a very good Sith Raid lead. Hard farm.

88 has a ship and useful abilities.

Dengar is a Jack of all trades that helps out a lot and is almost required for 7* Chewie event.

Great thing is, there is not a single bad Bounty Hunter now, so you can't go wrong.
  • Oh! I completely forgot about Dengar and IG's ship!

Well that settles it! Embo goes on the backburner for now!

Thanks for the input guys!
  • Bossk, Bobba, and Dengar are a must. Then the rest in any order.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?