next quality of life update?

Could we get an auto gear upgrade to max gear level? or something like that?

what do you guys think this something u would like to use?

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Personally, I think it's a disaster waiting to happen, unless smartly set up. The forums could end up being full of people complaining that they had accidentally attached a piece to Character X that they were saving for Character Y.

Wasn't it a similar reason why they removed the ability to sell gear?
  • Personally, I think it's a disaster waiting to happen, unless smartly set up. The forums could end up being full of people complaining that they had accidentally attached a piece to Character X that they were saving for Character Y.

No was thinking more for first 7 gear levels max tbh

• Ragnorak
    82 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    QOL updates are a joke as it is, for all the ones they have released, I still find myself with more and more to do. Simming is the only real improvement.
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Even have area where you can pre make gear and set max u want make of an item
  • I like this idea, maybe do it tier by tier to avoid potentially using high end gear accidentally
  • I know my fingers hurt after bit putting 5 toons to gear 8 lol.
  • next QOL : nerf revan

looool sry too easy xD
  • How about this? When you start out at a gear level, if you have everything needed for all six pieces of gear, the upgrade button appears. When you press it everything is subtracted from your inventory and you instantly get boosted to the next level.
  • I like papy72's idea. Just have the Upgrade button ready if you have all the gear needed. What I really want is a Squad button on the Home screen so I don't have to go into a battle to edit my squads. It's such a stupid and roundabout way of doing something that other games like this have had for YEARS.
  • I'd be happier with a way to "save" or "put aside" a piece of gear I need to make another piece so I don't accidentally use it.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • I’ve accidentally tapped buttons in this game before, so I’m afraid that I’ll accidentally spend valuable gear on a garbage character if this idea is used. I don’t really mind tapping my screen for twenty seconds if it means my stun gun won’t be used on Tusken Raider.
  • I’ve accidentally tapped buttons in this game before, so I’m afraid that I’ll accidentally spend valuable gear on a garbage character if this idea is used. I don’t really mind tapping my screen for twenty seconds if it means my stun gun won’t be used on Tusken Raider.

why auto upgrade stop would be gear 7..

why auto upgrade stop would be gear 7..

Sorry I didn't read the replies first, your original post said max gear level.
  • TVF
    36584 posts Member
    Personally, I think it's a disaster waiting to happen, unless smartly set up. The forums could end up being full of people complaining that they had accidentally attached a piece to Character X that they were saving for Character Y.

I don't think there's any "could end up" about it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • A $5 pack containing 500 carbanti 500 stun gun salvage and 500 stun cuff
  • QOL Update: Clear communications and expectations of regularly scheduled things like Road Ahead posts and QOL updates.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

i would love it...but what chris said is prob the best answer
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    QOL Update: Clear communications and expectations of regularly scheduled things like Road Ahead posts and QOL updates.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing A+